NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1140 on: <05-05-13/0823:05> »
I'm assuming Wyrmtongue is your character after Crossbow finally pops Heron.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1141 on: <05-05-13/0838:08> »
Indeed. A Naga Shinto priest, formerly with MCT, then doing some 'work' for the Choson Ring, now independent, and running less for the nuyen and more for the experiences.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1142 on: <05-05-13/1053:43> »
I have no problem at all with the idea of discussing motivations and what not OOC, I actually find it very helpful to keep people from getting hurt IRL when they have a better context than what a person's written creativity can convey.

Mirikon, your character is not final yet.  I do still have some serious questions about Wyrmtongue, not the least of which is one you reminded me of when you rattled off your spell list.  Sammy's spellbook seems to be rather along the same line as yours, and I kinda preferred that if you have two mages in a group that they go in different directions.

I present that here rather than in PM because if the group would rather have a high concentration of, in this case illusion spells that  is something I want to hear as well.

Also, Novocrane has also returned to the digital age, but is not yet comfortable with taking Icarus back yet because of limited access.  I would welcome his input however in any OOC discussions.
« Last Edit: <05-05-13/1057:48> by Crossbow »

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1143 on: <05-05-13/1058:27> »
Fionn [Negative Minus]: Hates him, a moralistic asshole with an unseen motive

Clem [Positive Plus]: Violent and brash, aces in O'Conner's book

Sammy [Neutral Minus]: No real interpersonal interaction, but looks down on those from higher socio-economic strata

Heron [Neutral]: No real interpersonal interaction

Torley [Neutral Minus]: No real interpersonal interaction, but doesn't trust silver tongues

Icarus [Neutral Plus]: Did his job at Ares-Mart

Johnny [Negative Plus]: Moralistic hypocrite, but did save O'Conner's ass, owes him

I present that here rather than in PM because if the group would rather have a high concentration of, in this case illusion spells that  is something I want to hear as well.

I don't mind two support mages, it keeps O'Connor from being outshined by a well placed fireball spell.
« Last Edit: <05-06-13/0433:02> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1144 on: <05-05-13/1143:57> »
Fionn [Negative Plus] She thinks he's annoying, snoopy and useless (physically), but he did help them out a few times.

O'Connor [Positive Neutral] Seems dependent in a fight, but needs to work on his "team" concept a bit.

Sammy [Positive Minus] A legend for Orc recognition and useful astrally, hasn't asserted her role in the team so much yet.

Heron [Neutral] Keeps out of her way, no issues.

Sam [Neutral Minus] Self-proclaimed face, hasn't used his "talent" to the team's advantage (as far as she knows)

Icarus [Neutral Minus] Has his uses, but doesn't seem to understand the Japanese concept of "team". Is very cheeky for a man of Japanese origins

Johnny [Positive Minus] Can handle himself quite well in a fight, seems to have a good heart. Not the sharpest tool in the shed though
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1145 on: <05-06-13/2310:03> »
O'Connor [Negative Plus]: He thinks he's overly suspicious and violent, and is worried that he could turn out to be a hazard to the team by bringing on a fight that doesn't help them.  The short temper and insistence on trying to intimidate Fionn isn't helping any (for reference, it's not really working - he's just smart enough to pick his moment).

Clem [Neutral Minus]: He's frustrated with her for deciding to conceal information he feels he needs to know, but can at least respect her meritocratic attitude.

Sammy [Neutral Plus]: Seems like a decent enough person for someone so famous, but he hasn't really had much time to form an impression of her as a person rather than as a star.

Heron [Neutral]: Really hasn't formed a strong impression of him.

Sam [Positive Minus]: Seems to be a decent person as far as a first impression goes, but his recent attitude has started to suggest a bit of a different side as well.

Icarus [Positive Plus]: Does his job well, tries to keep the group from falling to pieces, and is at least alright to be around.

Johnny [Positive Plus]: Seems like a good guy stuck in a scenario he doesn't want to be in - something Fionn can empathize with.

And if it's a matter of Charisma alone, Fionn almost definitely takes it at 7.
« Last Edit: <05-06-13/2346:06> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1146 on: <05-06-13/2325:48> »
O'Connor: Negative. Sam likes having people around to protect him, but O'Connor seems the sort that could kill you for no reason at all. Not reliable.

Clem: Somewhat negative. Sam didn't like being rebuffed so quickly the first morning; he's used to people liking him a bit more than she seemed to. Fears that she's too close to O'Connor.

Sammy: Positive. Friendly, well-connected, and attractive; definitely characteristics Sam looks for in his female companions. If she offered to take him to a quiet back room, he wouldn't say no.

Heron: Neutral. Hasn't seen him do or say much. Seems competent, and Sammy seems to like him.

Icarus: Neutral. Again, Sam hasn't really seen anything positive or negative from him.

Johnny: Positive. His killing the barghest bare-handed made a great impression.

Fionn: Neutral, slipping negative: Sam doesn't get along with tech-heads in general, and the only useful thing he's seen red do so far is find the diner. While he blames any problems that stem from the Ares Mart affair primarily on Clem and O'Connor, he feels that Fionn should have been able to keep them under control.

Of course, what I've seen and what Sam's seen are different, but that's how it is. :)
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1147 on: <05-08-13/0104:00> »
I'm back from the lands of no Internet!  ;D

Fionn [Positive]: Likes the guy, mostly due to the shared problem of O'Conner. He has this urge to protect him since he saw how vulnerable he was in the woods. Possible kindred spirits in the long run.

Clem [Positive]: Likes the fact that she gave him advice. Gets the vibe that she can be trusted in a tight spot. Also sees her as someone he could follow if she gave him a good cause.

Sammy [Positive]: He liked some of her work in the trids. They both used to work in the same business so he respects her. She's also proven shes competent and useful.

Heron [Neutral]: Not much interaction. Leaning towards positive because he's proven useful and been cordial.

Torley [Positive (for now)]: Is impressed with the guys smarts and ability to talk to people. If Johnny hears whats going on right now though it could change pretty quick.

Icarus [Positive]: The guy cut him free to let him handle the barghest. That alone earned him the positive ranking and the guy is cool as a cucumber.

O'Conner [Negative Neutral]: He sees O'Conner as a violent paranoid bully with a temper. After their confrontation at the lodge he's decided to try to keep his distance to keep the peace. I could definitely seem them trying to kill each other at some point.  :o
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1148 on: <05-08-13/1021:24> »
Not going to post any opinions, cuz you are all aces in my book, just letting you know I ain't forgotten folks, just wrapped up with RL at the moment.  Hope to have a chance to write some stuff up tonight.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1149 on: <05-08-13/1040:56> »
Life happens, don't worry about it :)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1150 on: <05-09-13/1925:23> »
Okay, just a reminder, astral body can only be out for an hour, we went through this when you found the warehouse.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1151 on: <05-09-13/1941:22> »
(A) Different player.  :P

(B) Isn't it (Magic) hours?
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1152 on: <05-09-13/2021:00> »
(A) Different player.  :P

(B) Isn't it (Magic) hours?

That is true, on both points

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1153 on: <05-12-13/2357:02> »
Okay a few quick notes, Clementine you are able to find a blade, your choice, a screwdriver (stabbing), a putty knife (sharp blade w/no real point), or boxcutter (blade and point, but very small, kinda awkward and delicate)

Fionn, gimme some rolls.

Sammy, I actually need a roll from you, memory or media knowledge, your call.  Johnny can also give me a roll on media knowledge but he will need a critical success to get the info that would be a lot easier for Sammy.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1154 on: <05-12-13/2359:55> »
Data Search (10d6.hits(5)=1, 10d6.hits(5)=0, 10d6.hits(5)=3, 10d6.hits(5)=4, 10d6.hits(5)=3, 10d6.hits(5)=4)

Sprite critglitched, but it has it's own Edge - would it use its Edge to buy that down?
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites