NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

Gorean

« Reply #570 on: <02-15-13/1539:26> »
@irisheathen Magic healing. I believe O'Connor started wounded as did you. though Heron only knows about the injury from the barghest.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #571 on: <02-15-13/1557:13> »
I've always been under the impression that, for magic healing, damage stacks and isn't kept in separate groupings.

For example this sequence of events is legal: Take 3 boxes of damage, healed for 3, take another 3 boxes of damage, healed for 3.

But for this sequence you'd have to wait for natural healing to take care of the rest: Take 3 boxes of damage, take 3 boxes of damage, healed for 3.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Gorean

« Reply #572 on: <02-15-13/1610:42> »
Yeah it all comes down to what you consider a "single set of injuries".
Runs the gamut of of single bullet to single battle to day of getting your arse kicked.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #573 on: <02-15-13/1749:19> »
Don't bother asking, unless one of you thinks you might know something about Pre-Crash shadow teams, you have never heard of the Babysitters.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #574 on: <02-15-13/1910:10> »
Please tell me the A on that map isn't our location.  :(
Based on earlier descriptions I think we're somewhere on the east face of Mt. Adams.

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #575 on: <02-15-13/1912:29> »
Clementine was going to ask about the babysitters, but if you advise against it, then she won't.

If you allow it, she'll put bandages on O'Connor, although she will have to default on it.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #576 on: <02-15-13/1915:43> »
Please tell me the A on that map isn't our location.  :(
Based on earlier descriptions I think we're somewhere on the east face of Mt. Adams.

Pretty close, just west of there is where I put the valley

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #577 on: <02-15-13/1917:02> »
Clementine was going to ask about the babysitters, but if you advise against it, then she won't.

If you allow it, she'll put bandages on O'Connor, although she will have to default on it.

Oh feel free to ask, I was just saving you the trouble of asking me for rolls to see if you knew them.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #578 on: <02-15-13/1931:29> »

Does anyone on this team know first aid?
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #579 on: <02-15-13/2008:17> »

Sounds like someone has a karma sink in their future.

It won't heal him at all, but it is still a good idea to try, a default roll will at least make him able to move without further aggrivation.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #580 on: <02-15-13/2023:18> »

It won't heal him at all, but it is still a good idea to try, a default roll will at least make him able to move without further aggrivation.

<.<  >.>

Dibs out?  Got way more than enough Karma sinks already.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #581 on: <02-15-13/2057:30> »
I'd volunteer if there's free autosofts involved.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #582 on: <02-15-13/2107:00> »

With Sam's logic stat, there's not much point in sinking karma into it. :P And my default would be worse than Clem's, so I won't even try. :-[
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #583 on: <02-15-13/2110:24> »
I'd volunteer if there's free autosofts involved.
Besides the fact that it's up to GM ruling whether or not the Technomancer version of Software can be used to make programs for other people, the interval on making Autosofts is 6 months.  "Free" isn't likely to happen - at best, I can compile Machine Sprites with the autosoft, which also opens up the benefit of Diagnostics.

Basically, could be more helpful if Blackeagle had a modern medkit.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #584 on: <02-15-13/2119:41> »
Basically, could be more helpful if Blackeagle had a modern medkit.
No, no it wouldn't. Any time the GM gives the party something really useful for free, its booby-trapped somehow.

Characters