Shadowrun General > General Discussion

SR 6e character sheets, fanmade and official?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Moonrunner:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Working for me, might be your work firewall. Time to up your sleaze, d00d.

--- End quote ---

LOL.  There is a reason I'm playing a Physical Adept and not a Decker.  = )~

Moonshine Fox:

--- Quote from: Moonrunner on ---I see that the official character sheets are not available to download anywhere so I had to scan one in my book to use at the table.  Even so, I found the official one to be not optimal, lacking enough space to really list things well.

Has anyone found any fanmade versions yet? I am fine with Excel sheets as well.  I am just desperately searching for something that will be more optimal spatially and more thorough.

--- End quote ---

I’ll be making a comprehensive portfolio of dozens of different sheets at some point here when I get the extra time.

Moonrunner:

--- Quote from: Banshee on ---here an excel one I built that also helps with character building though it falls way short of actually being a builder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xek00goipyjnkw4/SR6WE%20Char%20Sheet.xlsx?dl=0

--- End quote ---

Do you put in the attributes, skills, etc. on the Build tab?

Banshee:
Attribute and active skill ranks yes, they will autofill from there but the other stuff I did not link yet

basically I would suggest "making" the character on the build tab, then looking at the character sheet to see what needs filled in yet

Moonrunner:
Anyone else working on a character sheet? I need something with a bit more room on it than the official one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version