NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1275 on: <08-22-15/2103:21> »
Do we get the rental back too, or just the company vehicle?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1276 on: <08-23-15/0056:46> »
The company SUV is all you get, that ID is burned.  I assume it is the bare one with just the DL attached to it.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1277 on: <08-23-15/0442:46> »
I assume it is the bare one with just the DL attached to it.

Yes, maybe? I don't really remember which one I gave.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1278 on: <08-23-15/1117:25> »
Hydro: how many wounds does Clem have?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1279 on: <08-23-15/1218:00> »
I am not sure how first aid works.  Do I need to roll for each wound or does one roll do for everything.  So far I have done one roll.  It was not good but did heal a bit.  Also, can I come back later and try again after we are rested?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1280 on: <08-23-15/1339:42> »
according to the rules, you make a first aid + logic (2) skill test.  Each hit above the treshold (2 in your case) heals 1 box.  So Clem heals 2 boxes.  You can also only heal a maximum of your skill rank (I don't know how much that is).  It can only done once and not after magical healing.  If I recall correctly you can apply magical healing after first aid, so if more has to be healed, I can do a magical healing.
for the roll: Clem is street sam right?  I have a -1 per 2 points of lost essence, so I need to know that to know my penalty.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1281 on: <08-23-15/1356:06> »
That is what I was thinking as well, but I have misinterpreted the rules before and can get confused when shifting between 4E and 5E.  Thanks for the clarification.  At least she got 2 boxes back.  I should be able to help if I supervise her rest, right?  Of course, she has to let me help and she is not a Snow fan.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1282 on: <08-23-15/1913:04> »
I assume it is the bare one with just the DL attached to it.

Yes, maybe? I don't really remember which one I gave.

No, you don't understand.  God is smiling on you and saying that you rented the car under the bare ID and also that is not the one that you gave for your working ID to Slade.  How lucky for you.

Religion aside, you will know that you need to change your look, since you had a pretty bare bones cover to begin with and it is the only one they have camera footage at the car rental that can be tied to the Derma.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1283 on: <08-23-15/2201:26> »
Clem only had 1P of damage, so Snow should cover that easily, thanks :)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1284 on: <08-23-15/2205:05> »
Oh.  Well, then, a full recovery.  It is a miracle.  You will never know how poorly she did that as it healed everything.  LOL

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1285 on: <08-25-15/0523:26> »
Not that it changes anything, but I had intended for Clem to do her recon the "next day", meaning after she had had time to rest. But in any case, let's move on with this ;)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1286 on: <08-25-15/0602:26> »
I'm not sure if we are expected to be somewhere the next day.  I thought not, but if we are, let me know and I'll adapt my post.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1287 on: <08-25-15/0620:39> »
The day of the Derma shoot out is yours to do what you want, but if you get some sleep the morning will be gone when you wake up.
« Last Edit: <08-25-15/0623:22> by Crossbow »

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1288 on: <08-25-15/0917:38> »
Do we have any sort of connections available for acquiring things? I think Sam and Con might both be in the market for fake IDs. Or should I use one of Sam's contacts back north?
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1289 on: <08-25-15/0930:05> »
IDs are electronic in shadowrun, so I assume contacts up north can provide all the necessary stuff.  If not, I have a contact that might be able to help.  She used to be my agent when I was in the show biz.  Since my screen name is actually a fake ID and I'm quite sure that stars often use fake IDs to walk around in relative anonymity, agents should know where to find people who can provide these things.  As I still have some money from the first run, I will probably also get myself another fake ID (rating 5 or 6 if I can manage it).