NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #570 on: <01-13-15/1602:13> »
Can I go back and edit a post saying O'Connor's recording the tech's reaction with his commlink to post it on Pito later?

You can, but I thought the idea was you were going to change your look a bit before you start posting anything.

The video would show Crenshaw only, whom O'Connor is sure is far too cowed to connect the video to him if he even cared too. He'd also have Snow alter his voice before posting.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #571 on: <01-13-15/2132:55> »
@Mercy Merchant: Snow and O'Connor should work on a flirty cop/psycho cop routine.

Characters

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #572 on: <01-13-15/2213:34> »
Keep 'em guessing and off kilter.  Am I the psycho cop?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #573 on: <01-13-15/2214:36> »
Yes...yes you are.  ::)

Characters

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #574 on: <01-14-15/0155:12> »
Can I go back and edit a post saying O'Connor's recording the tech's reaction with his commlink to post it on Pito later?
You can, but I thought the idea was you were going to change your look a bit before you start posting anything.
The video would show Crenshaw only, whom O'Connor is sure is far too cowed to connect the video to him if he even cared too. He'd also have Snow alter his voice before posting.
Edited this post.

Characters

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #575 on: <01-16-15/0202:30> »
Is the invite for everyone or just Sam, and is it for tonight or tomorrow night?

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #576 on: <01-16-15/0802:28> »
The invite is for the bearer and his/her party, and it is for this evening.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #577 on: <01-16-15/0826:55> »
A little background on the The End of the World, since Sammy is familiar with it and you guys know to do your homework:

The End of the World is not new, but it recently became more prominent. After the Twins struck, part of the hillside near it dropped twenty meters, leaving a narrow peninsula above the devastation. The End of the World was the only building there left standing.

The new cliff face has since been reinforced and The End of the World was repaired, but they kept the images of how the club looked after the quakes as a reminder in the AR imagery.  The idea of the club is for the hottest of hot to get away from all the paparazzi and be able to meet socially with their equals. There are rooms of various sizes within the club with open hallways and partial dividers. These rooms are comfortable places for casual socializing. There are two other rooms with closable doors, which can be used for private conversation and/or business deals.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #578 on: <01-16-15/1009:41> »
Oooooo.  Sounds swanky.  I'll have a chance to wear the Moonsilver evening dress and shawl I brought down.  LOL

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #579 on: <01-16-15/1011:41> »
I have the same type of outfit ready to go.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #580 on: <01-16-15/1021:16> »
We will look so great together.  The men had better watch out for the killer sirens. 

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #581 on: <01-16-15/1024:00> »
But I do have an option of clubbing with the techies.  That could yield us some good tech information and contacts.  I could go there instead.  Depends on what the group wants, but it could be a link to better software.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #582 on: <01-17-15/0050:39> »
I'll wait until Torley tells the team what Fermin said to him before acting on what Ophelia just said :)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #583 on: <01-17-15/0729:36> »
But I do have an option of clubbing with the techies.  That could yield us some good tech information and contacts.  I could go there instead.  Depends on what the group wants, but it could be a link to better software.

Ask the techies if you could go a day later, as you have already previous commitments.  I'm sure you can pull that off. ;)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #584 on: <01-17-15/1056:10> »
I did tell Crenshaw that it might go that way, yes.  I just wanted to wait to see if the rest of you thought I should go to which event.  At this point Snow does not actually know what Richard told Sam. 
« Last Edit: <01-17-15/1058:05> by Mercy Merchant »