NEWS

Elven Blood Now Availalable!

• 6 Replies

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« on: <09-17-12/1713:49> »

Blood Will Out!

Shadowrunners have a lot of rules, and each and every one of them can be overruled by the proper amount of nuyen. So when shadowrunners talk about “never trusting an elf,” that’s more of a bargaining position than anything else.

Luckily for them, some elves have plenty of scratch they can use as a persuasive tool. And for the tasks they have in front of them, they’re going to need it. There’s money waiting for runners if they’re willing to venture into elven territory and take on a host of odd jobs. Jobs like: Tracking down reagents from cranky critters. Messing around in the affairs of Tír royalty. Dealing with a number of different punks and thugs, none of whom like you. And intervening in a leadership challenge of the most powerful elven street gang there is.

Elven Blood is a compilation of five different Missions that have been written to premiere at summer 2012 conventions. They can, however, be played by anyone. Whether you’re playing at a con, in a game store, or in the comfort of your own home, Elven Blood has an adventure for you. Taking you from the mean streets of Seattle to the wild lands of Tír Tairngire, Elven Blood offers exciting and inventive adventures for all Shadowrun fans.

Elven Blood is for use with Shadowrun, Twentieth Anniversary Edition.

Get it now on the CGL Battleshop and http://DriveThru RPG!
« Last Edit: <09-17-12/1715:56> by Bull »

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-17-12/2135:12> »
Woohoo!

Get. This. Book.

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #2 on: <09-17-12/2218:03> »
Got to love the cover art!  Very, very, very cool!
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #3 on: <09-18-12/1102:47> »
Having run some of the adventures at GenCon, I heartily recommend this book.

lurkeroutthere

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <09-18-12/1226:29> »
Having played and ran adventures from the series and bought and perused the book I highly recommend it.
"And if the options are "talk to him like a grown up" versus "LOLOLOL murder him in his face until he doesn't come back," I know which suggestion I'm making." - Critias

No team I'm on has ever had a problem with group think.

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #5 on: <09-18-12/1246:04> »
Having run some of the adventures at GenCon, I heartily recommend this book.
Having played and ran adventures from the series and bought and perused the book I highly recommend it.
D'awww.  Thanks fellas.   ;D  I go outta my way to try and make them fun -- or at least amusing -- for the GM, not just the players.  Glad to see it's working. 

Justice

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <11-29-12/2223:52> »
Quick question: if you we're running this during Missions season 4, when would you ideally schedule these runs? Any suggestions or maybe even a thought from the author?

Thanks.