NEWS

Troll Adept swordsman using sum-2-10

• 23 Replies

Sabato Kuroi

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <01-06-15/1022:11> »
Imho this build is really efficient at close quarters but you could drop the throwing weapons(unless you go for grenades) and invest in firearms.With agi 4 your movement rate wont be that great so, with sprinting (10 dice) you will be effective from 0 to 20 meters(same as your throwing weapons maximum range).This is only a matter of preference though.
« Last Edit: <01-06-15/1054:03> by Sabato Kuroi »

ZeldaBravo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <01-06-15/1136:56> »
Shuriken's maximum throwing range is 70 meters (STRx7) while doing 11P -1AP. If your target is <50 meters away you only throw with a -3 penalty. Thrown weapons are also silent and cheap. And you can pick them back up afterwards.
*I have problems with clarifying my point in English, so sometimes I might sound stupid or rude.*

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <01-06-15/1312:59> »
Thrown weapons are also silent and cheap. And you can pick them back up afterwards.

And they can't be hacked!
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal

ZeldaBravo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #18 on: <01-06-15/1327:30> »
Thrown weapons are also silent and cheap. And you can pick them back up afterwards.

And they can't be hacked!
But you still can smartlink them by the way.
*I have problems with clarifying my point in English, so sometimes I might sound stupid or rude.*

grid_tapper

« Reply #19 on: <01-06-15/1329:49> »
But a mage can get a hack on the attacker....
bring 'em down a bit...... *LOL*

Sabato Kuroi

• Omae
« Reply #20 on: <01-06-15/1342:59> »
I have nothing against throwing weapons but I m not sure if a melee fighter should invest so much in them.They are neat for an infiltrator because they make no sound and they can be retrieved.

They are better at close/mid range, can't be equiped with stick n shock or apds rounds, no firing modes etc.

UnLimiTeD

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <01-06-15/1346:37> »
Could you throw a stun stick as an improvised weapon?
Still waiting on a Vector-Thrust Liminal Body.

ZeldaBravo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <01-06-15/1514:35> »
I'm quite sure that it will then use the damage code of an improvised weapon.

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #23 on: <01-06-15/2332:26> »
I have nothing against throwing weapons but I m not sure if a melee fighter should invest so much in them.They are neat for an infiltrator because they make no sound and they can be retrieved.

They are better at close/mid range, can't be equiped with stick n shock or apds rounds, no firing modes etc.

He's got 13 dice doing 10[P|S] damage with *any* object he throws (though low accuracy, so not *great*).  With his knives he's got 16 dice doing 12P v-1 damage acc 13.  While he's not that accurate with blunt objects, he's not really designed to do stun damage, but very few guns do 12P damage, and none that you can walk down the street with legally.

To each their own.  I appreciate all feedback, so thanks for your insight.  The more people talk, the more I learn :)
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal