NEWS

[SR4a] Archetypes: replacements for the Sample Characters

• 411 Replies

revan.be

• Newb
« Reply #405 on: <08-25-15/2123:44> »
You might not know this yet but your link leads to 404 not found.

For noobs overawed by the massive complexity of shadowrun ,
and basically anyone in a campaign with high lethality , the idea of a load of well built pregens is a great idea .

What would be even more awesome would be having all the different common archetypes,
also have at least one version of each of the different races.

SR5 archetypesof all races needed , add art male/female art if possible http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=12881.30

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #406 on: <08-25-15/2135:15> »
You might not know this yet but your link leads to 404 not found.

For noobs overawed by the massive complexity of shadowrun ,
and basically anyone in a campaign with high lethality , the idea of a load of well built pregens is a great idea .

What would be even more awesome would be having all the different common archetypes,
also have at least one version of each of the different races.

These are only good for the previous edition. Check my signature for some for SR5, and it is intended for people to add their own as well.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Jame Rowe

• Newb
« Reply #407 on: <01-20-16/2324:04> »
Say, are the sample characters from the core book or Run Faster online? For those who want to print them out for pick-up games.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #408 on: <01-20-16/2326:13> »
Say, are the sample characters from the core book or Run Faster online? For those who want to print them out for pick-up games.

These are for SR4A not for SR5. The one in my signature has several for SR5.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Jame Rowe

• Newb
« Reply #409 on: <01-20-16/2329:53> »
Thank you for sharing those but not quite what I asked...

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #410 on: <01-20-16/2357:47> »
Or, to directly answer your question, the Shadowrun Tabletop site itself is most likely to have them.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Kasnadak

• Newb
« Reply #411 on: <02-09-22/1627:01> »
I was looking into possibly making something along the lines of a Doctor Samurai does anyone have an idea how I would go around doing that, I mean chemicals can help me than just drugs there are explosives as well, so a Chemist Samurai or something along those lines, basically this is my idea.  (Copy and Pasting from Reddit where I first put it).

I was thinking about this was looking to get in a 4e game, and was thinking about Doing a Street Samurai Hobgoblin, that is also a Doctor with his background in Chemistry, the reason he went into Chemistry is to try to better understand and somehow fix with treatments his Variant of Ork, the Hormonal Imbalance the Hobgoblins tend to have, I was going to have him have the Berserk negative quality with possibly the Addiction Negative quality as well possibly the -10 to -20 BP one.

More than likely will have a Bio-implant to regulate if he goes berserk, and possibly fix something else to not have him have any negative effects from any of the drugs, but with the Chemistry background I want to basically make my own Formulae to be able to do more than just counteract my berserk state, possibly allow to have it while keeping my faculties, I know more than likely I would take some sort of physical strain after, but I am hoping I can eventually make a drug like that to where no side effects or very minimum side effects.

Besides that the group I am looking into joining doesn't have any type of healer, so I was thinking of being a Doctor Samurai to heal people up at the same time if need be, because I know nothing ever goes 100% according to plan and things tend to happen.