NEWS

What really happened.....? (Or, the official-unofficial drek)

• 95 Replies

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #90 on: <03-22-12/1610:39> »
"If you stat it, they will kill it."

Not such a worry when all the characters featured are already dead ;-)

They're PCs. They'll find a way.

Can anyone say cloning:p

Red

• Omae
  • Good plans load the dice. Good stories trump them.
« Reply #91 on: <03-22-12/2140:40> »
And anyway, if the things players did was always canon, Richard Villers would be dead twenty times over and I'd be dating his daughter. ;)
"My writing is more akin to a cook than a farmer: give me the pieces, and what comes out of it is greater than the sum of it's parts. Give me nothing, and I just stare dumbly. It's a failing, but then, it's also a living."

ShadowSea, for my players.
http://shadowsea.webnode.com/

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #92 on: <03-23-12/0423:38> »
I sort of know what you mean.  My one attempt (so far) at an SR magic-type was a character based on the Troll Combat Mage pretty much straight out of the SR3 book; I played him with a bad Arnie accent and one of the other players (the femme with the Bat shaman goth vampire-wannabe) absolutely loved it (another one hated it, but he played a troll Snake Shaman who reckoned my guy was borderline psychopath).

We were all attending a concert in the Ork Underground, btw . . .

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #93 on: <03-25-12/2103:50> »
I would definately pay hard cred for dowloads (hell make them PDFs if your worried about sales) for both a rules conversion and a Street legends: Fallen heroes
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #94 on: <03-27-12/1511:27> »
Again I have to agree a Street Legends: Fallen Heroes or Villains would be sweet!

jonathanc

• Omae
  • All cruelty springs from weakness.
« Reply #95 on: <03-27-12/1620:56> »
I think a straight-up sourcebook on playing SR4 in the SR2/SR3 eras would be awesome.