NEWS

SR5 Face Build - Slightly Augmented, I'm going for as many contacts as I can

• 17 Replies

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #15 on: <10-01-14/0115:16> »
My only advice as far as contacts go would be to spread them out more.
Have someone in the corp world, have someone on the street, have someone in high society, have someone in govt, have someone in law enforcement, have someone in some magical group.

lots of different social and economic classes, so you don't get stuck without a hand when a job takes you into unfamiliar territory.
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

8-bit

« Reply #16 on: <10-01-14/1121:07> »
I did try to spread out the contacts a bit, although I am missing a few. I think that this guy's contacts (for the moment) are nearly set in stone, but I'm willing to change them.

Beat cop = Law/General Knowledge
ID Manufacturer = Probably a crime syndicate of some sort
Mr. Johnson = Corporate
Mechanic = Minimal Information/Fixing up vehicles
Forensics Expert = Law Enforcement/Probably get a hell of a lot of legal information out of him if I can convince him well enough
Street Doc = I honestly could drop this. My real question is; what kind of Connection does someone need to have to get access to a delta-clinic? I figure a super up there Doctor might rarely get a chance, but I'm not sure.

ZeldaBravo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <10-01-14/1136:45> »
My real question is; what kind of Connection does someone need to have to get access to a delta-clinic? I figure a super up there Doctor might rarely get a chance, but I'm not sure.
I think it's Corporate or Academic (medicine). Or maybe both.
*I have problems with clarifying my point in English, so sometimes I might sound stupid or rude.*