NEWS

Fumbling around with a Combat Decker Idea, but I need some help

• 17 Replies

S.Miles

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <09-25-14/1203:40> »
Ok, sounds good.

Then I would focus on putting your Karma into getting the decking Skills up. As the Deck mainly sets your Limits (I know, the attributes have some other advantages as well), your Skills really determine, what you can do as a Decker.
Your money can then flow into upgrading or expanding your augs. Most of the stuff you'll want will be really expensive and hard to get by. So save up for the opportunity.

Otherwise I think the concept should work fine as "on site" Decker.

PS: First thing: Get your Edge up to 3+ ;) You'll need it...

8-bit

« Reply #16 on: <09-25-14/1206:03> »
Ok, sounds good.

Then I would focus on putting your Karma into getting the decking Skills up. As the Deck mainly sets your Limits (I know, the attributes have some other advantages as well), your Skills really determine, what you can do as a Decker.
Your money can then flow into upgrading or expanding your augs. Most of the stuff you'll want will be really expensive and hard to get by. So save up for the opportunity.

Otherwise I think the concept should work fine as "on site" Decker.

PS: First thing: Get your Edge up to 3+ ;) You'll need it...

Seems like we both had the same thoughts. Yeah that Edge of 1 is going to be a pain to deal with. I love playing the 5+ Edge characters, but the build requires some sacrifices.

ZeldaBravo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <09-25-14/1718:00> »
I have software and hardware at rating 5 due to Electronics skill group.
I ALWAYS forget about this SG. It's like it is invisible for me. Sorry.
*I have problems with clarifying my point in English, so sometimes I might sound stupid or rude.*