NEWS

Character Sheet for Missions

• 24 Replies

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #15 on: <01-14-16/0038:54> »
If you don't bring a Hero Lab print out, I kick you off my table.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

falar

• Omae
  • The Fourth Jesse
« Reply #16 on: <01-14-16/0200:53> »

This is a serious topic for ethics in game journalism, I think.

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <01-14-16/0745:15> »
I hope that's at your home game, and not when you're acting as a CDT Agent.

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #18 on: <01-17-16/0140:51> »

I believe it's a joke; as I recall, the standard character archetype sheets that the SRM GMs hand out to players without characters are not made with Hero Lab. Also Hero Lab sometimes takes awhile to get new data packages available, often becoming available some time after they are Missions legal. As I undetand, that's generally due to Hero Lab's devs not getting copies of the PDFs until the day they start selling.

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <01-17-16/0232:33> »

I believe it's a joke; as I recall, the standard character archetype sheets that the SRM GMs hand out to players without characters are not made with Hero Lab. Also Hero Lab sometimes takes awhile to get new data packages available, often becoming available some time after they are Missions legal. As I undetand, that's generally due to Hero Lab's devs not getting copies of the PDFs until the day they start selling.

To be fair, as far as Missions goes, the books aren't legal for months after the PDF release, since we have to wait until the physical release +30 days.

wylie

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #20 on: <02-12-16/0351:44> »
about the time Herolab gets new bundle out, the books in it are mission legal, with mofiders/ limits placed when you check the missions box

good rule of thumb

Hibiki54

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <02-19-16/1300:32> »
And because of Hero Lab ALL NPC characters, despite gender and/or meta-human type, are 25yrs old, male, 78kgs in weight and 1.75m tall.

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #22 on: <02-19-16/1837:46> »
...back to sheets for a moment again.  Are there any good interactive PDF sheets available.  I suffer from severe arthritis and thus, my handwriting could probably get me a prescription down at the corner Chemist's 

I have the Chummer Generator but don't care for the layout of the sheet very much as it's HTML and has no page breaks, as well as the fact it always prints all the zero rating skills even though I have the checkbox ticked to just print the ones with a rating of 1 or greater.

What I would also like to find is a sheet that actually supplies enough space for gear weapons and implants.  The "standard" sheet seems suitable for just the sample characters in the book.
Forsaken daughter is watching you

Hibiki54

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <02-20-16/1547:56> »
http://blog.homoeoteleuton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/KylesFormFillableSR5Sheet.pdf

You could always just use Chummer html or text based print out and manually edit out whatever you want, BTW

People need to stop being lazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
« Last Edit: <02-20-16/1550:20> by Hibiki54 »

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #24 on: <02-20-16/2319:11> »
...neither are fully "editable" unless you understand HTML coding (which I do not).

The only changes one can make to the three main HTML sheets is what full categories to show/hide and where to place page breaks. One cannot re-arrange or remove individual line items within the category fields.

The "Text Only" version does not output a true formatted .txt file that would be usable in Word or Excel, but only mimics one using HTML.

If I had a PDF creation/editing application (like the full version of Acrobat), I would just take a scan of the basic sheet from the core book and reconstruct it into something more useful with fillable fields.
Forsaken daughter is watching you