Shadowrun General > Gear

Hidden Blades

(1/8) > >>

Devil:
I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, I have a gun cane. I want it to also include a spring loaded hidden blade. Is this possible?

Second, I was wondering if you can put a blade on a spring loaded hidden arm slide or if there is another way to get the same effect without cyberware.

Medicineman:

--- Quote from: Joker on ---I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, I have a gun cane. I want it to also include a spring loaded hidden blade. Is this possible?
--- End quote ---
shure, why not ask Your GM

--- Quote ---Second, I was wondering if you can put a blade on a spring loaded hidden arm slide or if there is another way to get the same effect without cyberware.

--- End quote ---
get yourself a Ceramic knife ,should help you with MAD (but not with Cyberscanners)
There has always been the Wristblade forearm Snap Blade(equivalent to  Spurs )

JahtaHey
Medicineman

Angelone:
Forearm Snap Blade Sr4 pg 305. I never understood why a cyberscanner detected ceramic knives.

Welshman:

--- Quote from: Angelone on ---Forearm Snap Blade Sr4 pg 305. I never understood why a cyberscanner detected ceramic knives.

--- End quote ---

Millimeter wave scanners detect solid objects. Flesh doesn't interfere with the scanner so when it scans a human you see the solid things. The outline of a ceramic knife doesn't look much like the outline of a bone.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: SR4A, p. 322 ---Hidden Arm Slide: Attached to the forearm and worn under clothing, this slide can accommodate a pistol-sized weapon. With a wireless signal or correct sequence of arm movements, the slide releases the weapon/object right into the wearer’s hand. This takes only a Free Action.
--- End quote ---

There's no reason you can use this for a blade instead of a pistol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version