« Reply #630 on: <05-30-12/1852:40> »
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #631 on: <06-02-12/2152:13> »
You know you're going to have a bad day when you wake up at the start of the process to be a Cyberzombie:

By:  MarkusVogt on dA.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #632 on: <06-05-12/1842:29> »

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <06-11-12/0238:52> by Basic »
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

RelentlessImp

• Chummer
« Reply #633 on: <06-05-12/1901:53> »
snip photobucket links

Look who's popular! :D
Next time you're down on your knees, and you're expecting a slap, it might be me in that mask, and I just might have a bat.
Currently Looking for Work

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #634 on: <06-06-12/1211:02> »
"Kara". This was posted elsewhere, but it seems Shadowrunny.

Emergent AI, anthroform drone, hints of a dystopian world outside, etc.

-k

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #635 on: <06-10-12/1720:19> »

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #636 on: <06-16-12/1908:56> »
You know you've hacked the wrong node when...

By:  AlexRuizArt on dA.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

beowulf_of_wa

• Omae
  • just say no to rotary assault cannons and bubba.
« Reply #637 on: <06-16-12/2321:51> »
ahh shit, someone hacked into Unicron,,,

or was it ,,, ummmm,,,
Carpe Noctem (seize the night)
Carpe per Diem (seize the pay), Carpe Dentum (seize the teeth), Carpe Denim (seize the pants)
Carpe Panem (seize the bread/capital)

no, i won't "just get over it."

NERPS!! for idiocy! NERPS!! for the minty fresh feeling! NERPS!! for gods! NERPS!! for guard duty!

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #638 on: <06-17-12/0451:16> »

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <06-18-12/0426:14> by Basic »
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #639 on: <06-18-12/1512:43> »

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #640 on: <06-18-12/1615:50> »
Hi all.
Been awhile since I could make it here and looks like you've been adding some awesome new content!!!!
I've been gone because I was trying to rebuild my Archives. I got hit with a nasty new variant of Ransomware that encrypted all my files. (yet another reason why having all PDF gaming books isn't the smartest way to go....) And all my gigs of SR art are gone.
But I've been reclaiming what I could and having my friend resurrect some of my old dead hardrives with his work's recovery tools. So I have a good portion of them back and I've been scouring  the 'Trix for more. Before long I should be back up to snuff.
I see Basic has taken the title for longest art bomb post!! Damn nice work!

Now I have to address a problem I see.

I have to disagree about the spoiler thing, but that might be because I am saving the images to my pin drive one by one, and I have to keep scrolling down the spoiler over and over. :)

I have to disagree about the spoiler thing, but that might be because I am saving the images to my pin drive one by one, and I have to keep scrolling down the spoiler over and over. :)

If there is more then one image in the spoiler...I cannot see them. It doesn't stay open while I am trying to scroll down.
Do what I do. Position the mouse over the spoiler, and left-click once on one of the images. Then use arrow keys to go up and down. Works with Chrome, and should with Firefox. If you're not using one of those, that's your problem. ;)
Yeah that works to see the pic's but it is still clunky and does not really solve the problem. Also as soon as you try and save the pic the whole thing closes again and you have to scroll thru them all again. No thanks.

Best solution for spoiler tags I've found so far is to hit "Reply with Quote", remove the spoiler tags in the reply, and hit "Preview".  It's still a pain, but at least it lets me look at the pictures properly.
Yeah this also works; but again really clunky and super unnecessary.

The 'New' button works fine.  Just gotta wait for the images to finish loading and it drops me at the right spot.  At least, it does in Firefox.  I can't vouch to IE or other browsers.

Personally I find the Spoiler tags on this forum to be, well, bad.  Hover-only for show annoys the tar out of me.  Click-to-show versions of the Spoiler tags on other forums work great, but not hover-to-show.  Unless there's a forum setting I've missed that would make them act that way for me... (cookies if someone knows how to do that!)

This, best fits my feelings on this. Until they put in "click to see"spoiler tags I'm just loading mine up. It took me Five times as long to go thru those last three pages as it took me to catch up all the past 10 pages before them, combined. There really is no need to use those tags to begin with and all they do is cause hassle.
If the posts are too long cut them into  smaller chunks before posting them. But that Tag idea is just bad and annoying.

So without further ado  here is my return to this thread.

Pic from the concept art for the newly funded Wastelands 2.

I thought Mr. Universe from Serenity makes a good decker.

Dwarf Sammie.

New art from adonihs. He's adding to his LMS works.

Mr. Darke's replacement.......

Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
« Reply #641 on: <06-18-12/1624:44> »
And some more.

Some vehicles this time.

And finally a generic real life "shadowrunner" work van. When the rulebook says a "mobile" shop i think this.

"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
« Reply #642 on: <06-18-12/1637:06> »
Last post for the day because, well, that's about all I've been able to scrape back together for now......  ;)

I could Sooo see the Halloweeners using some cobbled together "GhettoTech" like this.

Troll woman with Human Looking and good charisma?

Gangers

Sneaksuit!

awakened critter.

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #643 on: <06-18-12/1731:51> »
Hi all.
Been awhile since I could make it here and looks like you've been adding some awesome new content!!!!
I've been gone because I was trying to rebuild my Archives. I got hit with a nasty new variant of Ransomware that encrypted all my files. (yet another reason why having all PDF gaming books isn't the smartest way to go....) And all my gigs of SR art are gone.
But I've been reclaiming what I could and having my friend resurrect some of my old dead hardrives with his work's recovery tools. So I have a good portion of them back and I've been scouring  the 'Trix for more. Before long I should be back up to snuff.
Backups, Chummer.  Blank CDs/DVDs are cheap now.  External Hard Drives are also pretty good.  And USB Memory Sticks are a good way to keep your stuff backed up!

Compare that to a DTF you can't backup, and gets water damaged (Happened to me before PDF.).

Hope you're able to get your stuff back!

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #644 on: <06-19-12/1246:47> »
Most of us are in the gutters, but some of us are...  Aw hell, we're in the gutters and are stuck there.

By:  MarkusVogt on dA.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11