Shadowrun General > Gear

It Must be stated

<< < (2/22) > >>

Pepsi Jedi:
If you're out in the real world exchanging fire with orcs and trolls and security forces.. I Imagine it might mean something to you.

In our living rooms and such around the gaming table. Why cause such a fuss?

kinderkrieg:
i really don't see this point offending a majority of gamers. Kind of confused as to why anyone would feel disrespect at the two being switched. Sorry you feel this way but really, it's a fictional game, in a fictional universe, just chalk it up with creative license and get on with enjoying the rest of the game.

Pepsi Jedi:
Or just use the word you prefer. It's not like it's going to confuse anyone. If you call it a 'clip' or a 'magazine', in reference to something with bullets to go in a gun. Everyone knows what you're describing.

Mooncrow:
Yep.  It's one of those things that can be mildly annoying to those in the know, but it's hardly something to get worked up over.

Doc Chaos:
I'm working in the industrial computer industry. If I got worked up over every bit of pure bulldrek regarding the Matrix... I would've stopped playing Shadowrun years ago. *shrugs* Its a game, its fiction, so fraggin what.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version