NEWS

Downtime

• 15 Replies

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« on: <09-08-10/1304:59> »
Well, somebody has to ask. Any info about the downtime (Database connection error) for the last hour?
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #1 on: <09-08-10/1307:00> »
It seems that the company hosting all our sites had a little spot of difficulty. The notes I saw didn't have any real details on the cause of the loss of connectivity, but it seems to have now been resolved.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #2 on: <09-08-10/1309:47> »
Don't sweat it. Us hardcore fans can take it (we inhalte the scent of sourcebooks for the time of the downtime). So everybody we lost wasn't really into it anyways  ;D

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <09-08-10/1310:30> »
Further update: It also looks like we might be pushing our space limits. So we'll be rectifying that.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #5 on: <09-08-10/1315:56> »
Oh no, he wouldn't... if this was one of his damn dares again I'll... I'll... think of something. Over there. Away from his combat programs...

Mooncrow

• Chummer
« Reply #6 on: <09-08-10/1318:52> »
I blame Slamm-0!.

That's usually a safe bet^^

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #7 on: <09-08-10/1321:33> »
One would nearly WANT him to be the father, so he might catch on some responsibility  ;D

Mooncrow

• Chummer
« Reply #8 on: <09-08-10/1323:52> »
I wouldn't place any bets on him not being the father, that's for certain^^

That is one plot line I'm very fond of, I admit. 

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #9 on: <09-08-10/1326:42> »
The issue appears to have been caused by EMP from a nuclear blast coming from the Battletech forums... the issue has been resolved via counter-battery fire.
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #10 on: <09-08-10/1330:33> »
The issue appears to have been caused by EMP from a nuclear blast coming from the Battletech forums... the issue has been resolved via counter-battery fire.

Gotta love Thorshots...

Caine Hazen

• Global Moderator
  • Omae
  • Dumpshocker Emeritus
« Reply #11 on: <09-08-10/1355:43> »
Dammit, we took those away from you kids once!  Stop letting Malvina Hazen play with the WMD!  Or else some savvy technomancer is gonna start hacking all your mechs!
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat~DNA
SRGC 0.3: SR1 SR2 SR3 SR4++ h b+++ B--- D++ UB++ IE+ RN-- fnord DSF++++ W++++ hk+ ri++ m gm++ M--(+) P FP+

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #12 on: <09-08-10/1359:47> »
Dammit, we took those away from you kids once!  Stop letting Malvina Hazen play with the WMD!  Or else some savvy technomancer is gonna start hacking all your mechs!

Nah, you can tell it wasn't Malvina. If it was her, the server would have crashed due to being flattened in a game of Warship lawn-darts.
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #13 on: <09-08-10/1510:51> »
Further update: It also looks like we might be pushing our space limits. So we'll be rectifying that.

Jason H.
Lol. I figured we'd all hit that glass ceiling pretty quick. I watch how active the BT boards are and just Knew this would take off too. Oh well that's growing pains for ya. GL
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #14 on: <09-08-10/1534:48> »
Nukes?  Damn.  I was sure the Horrors had figured out electronics.  Oh well.