NEWS

Street Legends supplemental review

• 83 Replies

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #60 on: <04-06-12/1948:45> »
Is there going to be another supplemental? Plenty more figures in the Sixth World I'd like to know more about. Personally, I'd love to see Frosty do a writeup of Ehran the Scribe, and see writeups on Fastjack, Netcat, and others.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #61 on: <04-06-12/2141:57> »
Any item on FastJack would be redacted so quickly even the Resonance Realms wouldn't have time to get a copy.  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #62 on: <04-06-12/2143:34> »
I dunno. I could see Perri being able to post something on her dad.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #63 on: <04-06-12/2158:29> »
I dunno. I could see Perri being able to post something on her dad.
Last less than a nanoclick, I assure you.  FastJack has stayed uncaught because he keeps things like this from happening.  :P

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #64 on: <04-06-12/2216:53> »
Erased 50  ;D
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #65 on: <04-06-12/2243:21> »
Erased 50  ;D
You got it.  It's FastJack.  "He's the Chuck Norris of the Matrix world.  Only all the things they say about him, he can actually do!" is how I described him to someone I'm introducing to Shadowrun.

If you're hacking the Matrix, it's only because FastJack has decided that you're not worth his time...  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #66 on: <04-06-12/2346:29> »
I heard Fastjack set up the Matrix because he was looking for a bigger pool of people to punk.
la vida no vale nada

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #67 on: <04-07-12/1312:22> »
I confess, I nearly wrote him up for the Home Edition for April 1st. It would have been one of the younger members (Either Dev/Grrl or, far more likely, Slamm-o!) doing it up, probably to win a bet (Dev vs Kane, or Slam vs Bull) ... and it would have been awful. And others would log in with "Chuck Norris" level stuff the whole time. (Fastjack once derezzed an AI just for compiling too loud. Fastjack once hacked into the Fuchi mainframe on a pocket calculator. I once saw a decker that met Fastjack get so scared that he Black Hammered HIMSELF while apologizing!) Would probably have ended with Fastjack logging in after waking up in the morning, grumbling that it's too early for this, and have it deleting itself while he went to go make some coffee.

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #68 on: <04-07-12/1619:57> »
You forgot that Fastjack doesn't sleep, he codes.
la vida no vale nada

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #69 on: <04-07-12/1627:32> »
The Crash Virus of 2029 ended itself because it was getting close to FastJack's personal files.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

UmaroVI

• Prime Runner
« Reply #70 on: <04-10-12/1013:09> »
"Note that these aren't necessarily the true stats of Fastjack's commlink, merely the highest stats the Matrix 2.0 is likely to require of it."

"Fastjack's Exploit program is actually a special type of program, of which he is perhaps the only living user. It works superficially like a normal Exploit program, but is much more personal and unique."

Then slap on a few programs with rating higher than his commlink's listed response, and he's good to go!

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #71 on: <04-10-12/1031:19> »
Then slap on a few programs with rating higher than his commlink's listed response, and he's good to go!

You mean 11? ;D
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #72 on: <04-10-12/1247:22> »
FastJack goes higher than 11, that's just the highest that can work over a wireless connection and not break the Matrix, again.  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #73 on: <04-14-12/1411:19> »
I have a soft spot for Kat o' Nine Tales and my GM too. We were really hoping to have her in the supplemental. My GM used some of the canon characters within our game sessions (some even often) but she's the one he wants more info before using. He wants to get it right so he never used her. She's somewhat unique in the canon characters being a famous rock star and it's kind of only logical that my char cross paths with her at some point, being a less but still a little famous rocker himself. I hope she's going to be in there if there's another supplemental.
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #74 on: <04-14-12/1417:54> »
FastJack didn't just father the girl that outted the Otaku.  He fathered the Otaku.  All of them.  He had a free weekend.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11