NEWS

[6E] Dome Sweet Home IC

• 99 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #90 on: <01-16-20/1435:03> »
Omen slowed down and reversed to pick up the apparently less severely injured ganger.
<<I've got one of them. We could get out of here and interrogate her to get some answers - would need some patching up though.>>
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #91 on: <01-16-20/1541:21> »
<<Sounds like a good plan to me.  I could use some patching too for that matter.  And we scout with drones before going in next time, if they are expanding they'll have too much perimeter to watch everything in detail.>>

ZeroSum

• Omae
« Reply #92 on: <01-17-20/0536:16> »
> Solid copy; you interrogate the ganger, I'll covertly gather intelligence.

Viktor ordered the Horizon Flying Eye to return to the van for safekeeping, and simultaneously monitored the drone feeds and dug into the commlink he'd obtained access to. Almost as an afterthought, he slipped a piece of custom code into the communications sub-system of the device in order to better listen in on future calls. *1

*1 Snoop (Cracking + Logic vs Logic + Firewall): 15d6t5 2 4d6t5 0

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #93 on: <01-17-20/0846:34> »
Tipperman was happy to put his Flying Eye back into its pocket.  It was too useful not to use, but he liked it too much to be happy about risking it.  He couldn't help think "I'm too sentimental, that sort of soft spot will get a chummer killed."  Of course the only reason he cared about living or dying anymore was that he wanted to take care of a few things he was sentimental about, so ...

<<We should probably fully clear the ambush site before we get down to interrogating and patching.  Never know what they could have dropped that might tell us something, and if they dropped any guns or ammo I'd rather they don't get to go back to pick them up.>>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #94 on: <01-17-20/1006:32> »
<<Aye, will do so. And while I'm at it, I'm scooping up the second one too. Never know what incentives we have to use to make a ganger talk. Providing medical aid to that one might give us an edge on that.>>
With that, he stopped again, scooped up the even worse hurt ganger and applied a medkit to him to stabilize his vitals.
After that it was a straight u-turn back to base.
talk think matrix

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #95 on: <01-22-20/1227:51> »
[Tuesday November 14th, 2079; Reaper turf, Northern Redmond, Seattle Metroplex]

Conscious that the gangers seemed to be mobilising their gun wagons only a few hundred meters away certainly added a certain impetus to the quick search of the fire station ambush site.  It was clear from the amount of detritus, Stuffer Shack wrappers, cheap synthol containers and the odd bit of drug paraphernalia that this was a long established stake out position rather than a hastily put together ambush site.  It would be reasonable to assume that there would be another one on the far side of Reaper turf and possibly along 162nd Avenue too as the principle approaches to their lair.  There was little of intrinsic value apart from the rocket launcher and the two spare rockets they had there, something the team were only too happy to relieve them of… and then it was time to high tail it or face the ganger’s wrath as the sound of souped up engines filled the bleak Redmond afternoon air…

Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #96 on: <01-22-20/1619:34> »
Dynamit looked around the ruin, looked like home. She picked up the launcher
"I can't carry thises on bike. OK to put in yer van?"
When she heard the message about the ganger
"I can help with that. I can some patterns that can fix them good" she heard the noise "we better to be gone now" she trotted to her bike and look around for the others before sloping the bike in to gear at moving off
You are not what you think you are. you are an imitation of what your wish you were

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #97 on: <01-22-20/1658:27> »
Tipperman was really tempted to hide in the fire station and drop on the punks and bust them up but good.  But a) it wouldn't really help anything, and b) he should probably get patched up before risking more wounds.  But frag it would feel good to see some punk ganger's eyes to wide as he choked them out.

"Yah time to fall back
Time to calm down
Time to plan
Then it can be time to go show 'em what's what.
"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #98 on: <01-23-20/1603:07> »
Omen gunned the gas pedal and accelerated back toward the direction they had come from, glancing now and again into the rearview mirror both to keep an eye out for pursuers and to ensure the ork girl wasn't getting up to shank him while he drove.

Once they had left the gang territory, he slowed down again and asked his chummers: <<We probably shouldn't take them back to the tribe - that could implicate them with some nasty stories. I say, we set up shop in that derelict building over there, patch those two up enough so that they can talk and then ask some pointed questions. You with me on that?>>
talk think matrix

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #99 on: <01-23-20/2109:12> »
"yep, let's get answers quick before they realize we are getting them"