Shadowrun Play > Play-by-Post

The Found Arcana Chapter 2

<< < (3/17) > >>

Beta:
I'm not around my books, what is the cost of a garage?  I'm willing to see it added to our monthly total, if others are.

Tecumseh:
The out-of-pocket cost is minimal: ¥100/month for a car the size of the Xenon. The bigger issue is Point Cost, as we spent all of ours. We only get 4 for a Middle lifestyle and this is how we spent them:

• 1 into Security (making it 4).
• 1 point into Grid Subscription so that we're not always on the public grid
• 2 remaining points into Garage, which covers a vehicle rating Body 5 or higher

So we don't have any points leftover for a second garage. With GM approval I suppose we could rent a spot in someone else's garage. We could even toss a bug-out bag in the trunk and leave it somewhere else entirely, as a mobile bolthole of sorts. I imagine ¥100-150 per month would find us a semi-reputable parking spot.

gilga:
As the GM I approve...;) I like the theme of having a spare car with a bugout bag in case of emergency.

gilga:
Okay, I placed some IC up to give us some time to work on our characters. I'll wait for Lorebane to finalize his characters before the team gets a job (or think about another opportunity to introduce him if he is late). Feel free to RP the last week; I assumed the team would be laying low trying not to have the agency torched by angry haloweeners. If I am off - and your character would do something other than lay low - it is also fine.

Lorebane24:
Go on ahead - I'll read along, but I figured I'd be waiting for a a chance for a cohesive entrance for my character.  I just sent Gilga some notes, both for metaplot and for my idea for a character.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version