NEWS

Tangled Currents - OOC thread

• 383 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #15 on: <03-21-16/1037:10> »
@adamu

That's just a bit of fluff - an online MMORPG I like to mention in every SR pbp game one of my characters is in  ;D
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #16 on: <03-23-16/1726:02> »
Preston OOC (for post 1)

Scanning the area: Perception pool 12
   Perception: 12d6t5 3

Check for hidden devices: Computer pool 10
   Look for hidden icons: 10d6t5 4

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <03-23-16/1737:59> »
@Adamu/Mercy: to ensure I don't miss anyone can you let me have a total list of PC threads (and where they are) now please?

So far I've got

<<Spriggan>>
<<Rave>>
<<Vexboy>>
<<Des>>
<<Serge>>
<<Black Bart>>
<<Jan>>
<<Revenant>>
<<Sam Chat>>

Thanks!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Beta

• Ace Runner

adamu

« Reply #19 on: <03-23-16/1908:49> »
@BigGuns - dancing, huh? Well, there's no end to what can happen at an upscale nightclub in 2075 Vasa Park!

If you want to explore that - maybe to establish your relationship with Veronica better, or whatever you had in mind, I am ready to back-and-forth that for a bit, see where it goes.

Or your next post can have you back at the clinic (next 'planned' event).

No hurries, no worries, your call.

adamu

« Reply #20 on: <03-23-16/1914:49> »
@Adamu/Mercy: to ensure I don't miss anyone can you let me have a total list of PC threads (and where they are) now please?

So far I've got

<<Spriggan>>
<<Rave>>
<<Vexboy>>
<<Des>>
<<Serge>>
<<Black Bart>>
<<Jan>>
<<Revenant>>
<<Sam Chat>>

Thanks!

That's pretty much my list, broke down as:
Black Bart, Serge, Revenant, and Sam Chat here  on SG.
DES, Jan, Rave, Vexboy, Spriggan, and now Lady Tanya on DS.

I'll let my new co-GM come back to you on Mercy's ever-expanding flock.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #21 on: <03-24-16/0040:21> »
So far I have:

Gaze:  Shadowgrid
Preston:  Shadowgrid
Helena:  Dumpshock
Juniper:  Dumpshock

I might have a couple more soon.  I am far behind what Adamu is doing.  I am such a slacker.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

adamu

« Reply #22 on: <03-26-16/1832:11> »
@Jack_Spade - assuming you're willing to pay a measly Y500 for the matrix support (her 'friend rate"), then you will have no problem getting past the front desk and up to the proper floor.
Once you get there, I'll post what you find.

@BigGuns - didn't know if you generally carried your weapon, but assumed you did since you have a license for it on your fake ID. Not a big issue either way in this scene - but for the future, do you carry when you are out and about? How about at the clinic? Thanks!

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #23 on: <03-26-16/2041:46> »
@BigGuns - didn't know if you generally carried your weapon, but assumed you did since you have a license for it on your fake ID. Not a big issue either way in this scene - but for the future, do you carry when you are out and about? How about at the clinic? Thanks!

Have a license on real SIN as well, but I figure that there's probably another one (stock with just regular ammo) for that identity.  And yeah, he'd carry just about any time he's out and about. Probably wouldn't have it on him when treating patients, but it would probably be close enough to grab just in case.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <03-26-16/2322:08> »
@ Mercy:

1) I'm not sure there is a need for anything new from you before my next IC Preston post -- I have things for him to be doing in the morning, I just can't stay awake any longer to write it all up at the moment. 
2) Also still need to finish the OP version of the character sheet (with the 40 points of extra contacts).  Given that it wasn't written down there yet, I'd like to up the loyalty on Radiant Shadow to three -- you had her responding more like a friend than a business contact, so that would be a better fit I think, and easy enough to explain that in the back-story at some point.
3) the various matrix searches that Preston set up in his last IC post are just set-up for his activities the next morning (but will buy hits: 2 each, if needed).  I don't know that I need answers from you, but if you do want to define styles at all, feel free of course.  Otherwise I'll avoid most specifics most likely and make up whatever I really need, which is simple enough.

« Last Edit: <03-26-16/2330:31> by Beta »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #25 on: <03-27-16/1853:02> »
@ Beta  Do I need to delete or edit my last post to let you do things in the morning or can you work around what I did?

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #26 on: <03-27-16/1952:28> »
It is fine.  I hope to finish the morning tonight :-)

Sorry to have dragged this part out so far, but I wanted to sort of baseline how he goes about routine, low key disguise to avoid becoming recognizable.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #27 on: <03-27-16/1957:57> »
LOL  Do not be sorry about the pace.  I love the sort of detail we can get this way.  Keep doing as you are.  I am in no hurry to get to the next step.....................it will still be there when we get to it.  And this gives me a bit more time to tailor the encounters to you as I see your character evolve in front of us.  Still trying to work out which of you is my favorite, but leaning to Monkey.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #28 on: <03-29-16/0815:46> »
Wow, 15 PCs on the go for this part of the campaign!!!  Good going Admau and Mercy!!!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #29 on: <03-29-16/0823:47> »
We are trying.  There are some good posters in this group to keep the pressure up for good stories.