Shadowrun Play > Play-by-Post

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

<< < (2/1010) > >>

Zweiblumen:
I've got a combat medic I'd like to run if the decker/to role is already filled.

Aria:
Given the nature of pbp and players disappearing I have no problems with multiple deckers, or any other archetype - I'd much rather people played the character they want to than one that fits the group.  I will adjust the opposition to suit whoever is around and wants to play...

@Fenris, hello again!  Feel free to bring your characters over.  I'm not planning on running another game other than CT but I'd be happy to start a 'general IC' here too where you could explore your characters as you started to do on DS.

Zweiblumen:
@Aria, I'm happy to play either Bittorrent a Troll Face/Technomancer (sub-optimum build for extra fun RP), or Dr. Grumpy a Dwarf Combat Medic (aspected sorcerer german ex-military).  I had fun coming up with both concepts.  I'm not familiar with the Stat Lite Char gen you allude to in your OP.

grid_hopper:
I was thinking of playing the two characters from tribes with some minor changes since the new rulebooks were available. I'll instead pass on this game and keep them in reserve.

*Have fun all*

Aria:

--- Quote from: Zweiblumen on ---@Aria, I'm happy to play either Bittorrent a Troll Face/Technomancer (sub-optimum build for extra fun RP), or Dr. Grumpy a Dwarf Combat Medic (aspected sorcerer german ex-military).  I had fun coming up with both concepts.  I'm not familiar with the Stat Lite Char gen you allude to in your OP.

--- End quote ---
Either would be fine!  I'd say play both if you want but that might be too much :P

Stat Lite is something I've done on the Dumpshock thread, it's basically something I've conjured up myself so that on certain threads (for example Circles of Power) there is some form of character gen involved but little dice rolling in the IC.  I don't propose to do anything like that here yet... CT will be normal runner builds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version