NEWS

Munich

• 5 Replies

Frankie the Fomori

• Omae
« on: <09-16-10/1106:15> »
Wow, so a little about me :) I lived in Germany for 2 years while in the Army. Staying in a small town outside Wurzburg (Giebelstadt), I fell deeply in love with the area and the people. I spent the time there that was not Army dominated traveling, and drinking (Thank god for monk beer), I spent as many days as i could in Munich and especially in the Englischer Garten.

So is there any information about Munich beside the Shadows of Europe? I have been to London, Austin Tx, Melbourne, Tel Aviv, Paris, Venice, Rome, Seoul, and countless other cities in between and none (Melbourne is close) compare with the fun I had in Munich and Germany as a whole (Leaving the Lab in Wurzburg at 7am after drinking all night to walk across the street and drink some more in the graveyard while the sun comes up will always live in my memories)

Irian

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <09-16-10/1114:39> »
There's a Munich sourcebook, called "München Noir" (Munich Noir) but it's available only in german.
GMTool - PreAlpha released (also on SourceForge)
Random Ramblings about Shadowrun (german only)

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #2 on: <09-16-10/1119:09> »
MUNICH WORLD CITYYYYYY! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *ahem* Sorry.

Yeah, I bought that book as soon as it came out. The campaign in it needs a lot of tweaking, but 3/4 or so of the book is just info on the city and people. If you dont mind typing it all down and running the Google translator over it, it's gonna be a great source!
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Frankie the Fomori

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <09-16-10/1136:11> »
who do you buy through?

Irian

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <09-16-10/1205:58> »
Any RPG shop. Technically, it's also available from amazon.de, but I don't know if they ship overseas.
GMTool - PreAlpha released (also on SourceForge)
Random Ramblings about Shadowrun (german only)

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #5 on: <09-17-10/0002:42> »
Yeah, got my copy from amazon.de :/
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100