NEWS

Contacts, who you don't know.

• 48 Replies

Livemike

• Newb
« Reply #45 on: <09-14-10/0456:01> »
<snip>
Mafia ~ if you have a Yak issue (yes this can start wars so what I bet theres work in it.)

Yak ~ If you have a Mafia issue (yes this can start wars so what I bet theres work in it.)

Triad ~ If your screwed by both the Mafia and Yaks (yes this can start wars so what I bet theres work in it.)
<snip>

For Casazil "Fistful of Dollars" was a training film. 

Andinel

• Newb
« Reply #46 on: <09-15-10/0347:09> »
Oh jeez... Just had a epiphany. A Cyborg with 3 brains in the jar...

Edit: Don't mind me... I'm five minutes behind tonight...

Mmmmm, wonder how effective it will be?

Just take a hint from Eclipse Phase and learn how to make normal people into AIs. Then put them inside your internal commlink. Then get something that lets you carry another AI inside your head. Then make the body a cyberzombie and a biodrone for one of the two AIs. Have fun!
Shadowrun 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Number 176 of 1500

Tex Muldoon

• Newb
  • Just squeeezzee the trigger?
« Reply #47 on: <09-15-10/0749:26> »
<snip>
Mafia ~ if you have a Yak issue (yes this can start wars so what I bet theres work in it.)

Yak ~ If you have a Mafia issue (yes this can start wars so what I bet theres work in it.)

Triad ~ If your screwed by both the Mafia and Yaks (yes this can start wars so what I bet theres work in it.)
<snip>

True true. Just watch your back when you hit this phase.
"You don't shoot til the can hits the ground" Snake Pliskin

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #48 on: <09-15-10/1903:30> »
<snip>

<snip>

Just like HEAT is one for Runners, and EXPENDABLES is for Mercs.

;)  8)
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.