NEWS

Gungrave

• 19 Replies

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #15 on: <02-05-15/1636:02> »
Huh... was sure there was mention of it in Run & Gun... but it only talked about fixing melee weapons. I can't recall in what book, but somewhere I do remember hearing about guns losing accuracy if used in melee without melee hardening.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <02-05-15/1717:05> »
Yup, Bayonets are a longarm attachment only. And while Melee Hardening is mentioned in Gun H(3)aven they never actually got around to quantifying it in the rules... it wasn't done in Gun H(3)aven because it was assumed to be done later in Run & Gun, then they never did it in Run & Gun.

*Coughcough*

;)
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <02-05-15/2033:02> »
*Coughcough*
 ;)
I honestly think something like this would work better:

instead of a weapon that just makes me think of this

Or you could just bite the proverbial bullet and go straight for one of these.

Just be prepared to dodge books.

Rift_0f_Bladz

• Ace Runner
  • Go big or DIE
« Reply #18 on: <02-05-15/2319:11> »
Ignoring FF8 pic....

The problem with the blade at the bottom of the grip is blocks quick access to the magazine. The small blade under the barrel might through balance off a bit. It can be done though, but it takes up the place where the light or laser sight sits.
Quote- Mirikon on 7/30/2019 at 08:26:51
Agreed. This looks like a 'training wheels' edition, that you can use to introduce someone to the setting, and then shift over to something like 5E or 4E. Like how D&D 5E is best used as training wheels for D&D 3.X.

Turned in Toxshaman for ¥1 million/4 once.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <02-06-15/2028:28> »
Mostly the biggest idea of the character was to be able to eat up bullets, I had thoughts of possibly using the murder armor with its gore packs to make the character really frightening. You shoot him, he bleeds, blood everywhere.. but he keeps going. Needs more work I guess. I think also higher body score.. cause penetration doesn't help against a hi body character with low armor as much as it helps against a low body with high armor.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules