NEWS

Beating the Veil

• 3 Replies

Frost

• Newb
« on: <03-12-18/2101:16> »
Considering Tir Na Nog run in the future, but there's not a lot of accessible information out there. Any idea on what it would take to make it past the Veil? If there's no way past I'll just make something up but I wasn't sure if there was anything in cannon.

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #1 on: <03-12-18/2247:24> »
In recent years the Veil has been patchy and unpredictable but you have always been able to be smuggled in by an Irish smuggler as they would  not be affected by the Veil or simply fly over the darn thing. That or traversing through a Metaplane like the Court of Shadows
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

Sphinx

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <03-13-18/0111:04> »
For background, the SR2 Tìr na nÓg sourcebook takes you up to 2054. There are a couple of pages in SR4 Sixth World Almanac that bring you up to 2072. There's a paragraph on life in Tìr na nÓg in SR5 Street Magic (p.14), as well as current details on the Daoineann Draoidheil (p.37).

Lorebane24

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <03-20-18/1513:23> »
What about leaving the Veil?  One of my PCs is playing an elf from Tir Na Nog (born to a human family) that fled to Seattle because she was fed up with being everyone's outlet for anti-elven sentiment.
The power of the Tri-Horse!