NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #540 on: <10-23-14/1752:24> »
Saithor, is Alicia in a train car or outside of them?  It's pertinent in that, afaik, you cannot see through solid objects from the astral (though you can easily travel through them).

So that will determine if Rodeo sees Alicia or not (I'm not worried about if she sees/saw Rodeo, maybe you are in the train car and caught sight of her as she was moving upwards or whatever).

On your assensing, you'll note that Rodeo is an astral traveler, not an astral being, with nothing immediately remarkable about her.

Your IC post mentioned heading upwards, so I assumed you were on top of or above the railcar, where Alicia could spot you. Also, describe what Alicia's aura looks like? Going have to reread the aura section again. Will have a post IC describing what it looks like as soon as I can.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

adamu

« Reply #541 on: <10-23-14/1757:23> »
@Saithor -

just me talking, but if you get a chance it would be cool to get any sort of physical description somewhere once you are done with that astral description.

It'll just help write the IC when we meet her!

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #542 on: <10-23-14/1829:30> »
Hopefully Oblique and torrent can give us a clue as to who these guys are. Insider threats suck.

My concern is who might still be posing as circus people.

IMO, we need to secure the admin car asap.
SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #543 on: <10-23-14/1832:10> »
Physically, she's a young, decent looking woman, mid-back length brunette. She's nice with an inquisitive edge, and cheerful, but beneath that she has a sorrowful and tired feeling to her. Astrally she has a few snakelike qualities in her appearence, some small patches of scales, a forked tongue, some snakelike eyes. (Just assuming that her relationship with mentor spirit and Aztec Tradition might cause that in Astral appearance, please correct if wrong or if it might cause a problem.) Also assuming that two mages can communicate Astrally?

Hopefully Oblique and torrent can give us a clue as to who these guys are. Insider threats suck.

My concern is who might still be posing as circus people.

Alicia is ready to dispatch a spirit for help if you guy's need it.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts

adamu

« Reply #544 on: <10-23-14/1835:09> »
Physically, she's a young, decent looking woman, mid-back length brunette. She's nice with an inquisitive edge, and cheerful, but beneath that she has a sorrowful and tired feeling to her. Astrally she has a few snakelike qualities in her appearence, some small patches of scales, a forked tongue, some snakelike eyes. (Just assuming that her relationship with mentor spirit and Aztec Tradition might cause that in Astral appearance, please correct if wrong or if it might cause a problem.) Also assuming that two mages can communicate Astrally?

Thanks!  That really helps with the visualization!

adamu

« Reply #545 on: <10-23-14/1838:13> »

That is a super good idea, especially with so many clowns unaccounted for.
You should go for it.

The RV already has at least Harrier, Cutter and Ghost on it, maybe Flicker too.

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #546 on: <10-23-14/1839:34> »

That is a super good idea, especially with so many clowns unaccounted for.
You should go for it.

The RV already has at least Harrier, Cutter and Ghost on it, maybe Flicker too.

LOL already on the move.
SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #547 on: <10-23-14/1849:13> »
Forgot to roll for starting Nyuen, here is roll 3d6= 10 Link: http://orokos.com/roll/229096
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #548 on: <10-23-14/1855:11> »
saithor, yes, I was trying to get a fix on where YOUR character was, since I did not gather, from the post, that she was outside where Rodeo could see her.  I'm assuming now, however, that Alicia must also be outside, since they are about to dialogue.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #549 on: <10-23-14/1856:50> »
saithor, yes, I was trying to get a fix on where YOUR character was, since I did not gather, from the post, that she was outside where Rodeo could see her.  I'm assuming now, however, that Alicia must also be outside, since they are about to dialogue.

She was curious about the gunfire and went to the area where the gunfight was.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #550 on: <10-23-14/1950:14> »
I was just wondering if I could please get a sitrep on current situation before I start barging around like a bear? Also, around how large is the area? I'm planning on casting Detect Life Extended, don't want to take extra drain if I don't have to.
« Last Edit: <10-23-14/1954:30> by saithor »
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts

8-bit

« Reply #551 on: <10-23-14/2012:16> »
In the past 10 minutes or less, a bunch of insane psychopathic clowns have attempted to seize control of the Circus by taking hostages. Cutter and Harrier have slowed down, at least temporarily, a group that's in an RV. The group in the RV killed a hostage. Ghost, Luz, and Flicker managed to cut down 3 of them at the back of the train without any hostages getting hurt. One clown went to the front of the train and killed two drivers, as well as heavily damaging the controls. Al has put that one out of his misery, and is attempting to juryrig the trains to prevent them from crashing (unbeknownst to the rest of his crew).

There are 3 clowns in the RV, 3 that were in the back car, and 1 that went up to confront the drivers. There are a suspected 12 total, so there are 5 unaccounted for.

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #552 on: <10-23-14/2036:03> »
Any guesses how big the total area is? I've got a radius of 60 meters per force of the spell, I can do 180 without having more drain then minimum.

Edit: Never mind, will just do 180 meters for now.

Edit twice: Noticed mistake on my character sheet. For some reason when I transferred it over from my Pages document, it didn't include Snake Mentor Spirit. This is what I get for keeping multiple copies of the same document. Removing Mob Mind for it. Went over the rest, this should be the final change. Hopefully. Assuming that little internet gremlins don't appear and mess with it.
« Last Edit: <10-23-14/2054:02> by saithor »
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts

8-bit

« Reply #553 on: <10-23-14/2057:48> »
I think it's around 200 meters maybe? Not 100% sure on that.

JackVII

• Prime Runner
  • Ah-ah... Temper, Temper
« Reply #554 on: <10-23-14/2108:57> »
Based on the IC, the only person who has received the parley request from the clowns was Morgan, right? Harrier is just holding his position for now, I guess. He can certainly take out the RV, but surgical attacks are not the rigger's forte. Since the RV stopped, he assumed they are complying with his demand.
|DTG|Place|Address in Brackets
"Dialogue"
PC/NPC Names
>>Matrix/Comm
"Astral"
<<Text/Email>>
Thoughts/Subvocal