NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #420 on: <05-16-15/2252:37> »
Ambrose grumbles as the fates have taken his usual plan of dropping a grenade down on the ground after undoing his clippings on the inside of his coat. It was a simple plan, but he finds himself completely incapable of pulling out a grenade from inside his coat, and loses it. Plan two then, For this one he presses and holds down a button on his commlink built into his wrist armor. "Fuck it."

"Then sit." he replies. "All three of in front of me. Now. I've activated my deadman's switch, and by heaven and earth, I will take you fuckers with me. You don't get the call the shots here."
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #421 on: <05-17-15/0016:29> »
Yelena laughs at Gregor's statement.  "Yelena just like.  Try many positions, different partners.  Men and women.  Yelena is tigress in bed.  Very energetic.  Gregor know Bella?  She is Yelena friend and like sex, too.  Want try both of us?  Probably get if want."  When he dips her, she will grab his face and raise her lips to his and shift her body a bit to better mold to him.  She chuckles, "Yelena tell that Gregor interested in Yelena.  Party place too public and Yelena not drugged enough to not care who sees sex.  And Yelena should stay near friend Bella for a bit.  but later for certain if Gregor still want Yelena."

She will return to Bella and her table after the dance, grab her evening bag and pull the cigar case and lighter from it.  She motions to the open balcony and says, "Yelena need smoke.  Go balcony for air."  She passes Arc returning to the room and stops to embrace her before going outside to get some air and smoke one of her cigars.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #422 on: <05-17-15/0843:51> »
@ Ambrose. "Nice bluff mate. But you don't look like the kind of crazy fragger what has a death wish eh. So how's about you come wit us nice and easy and have a nice simple chit chat wit the boss. And afterwards I buy youa drink. Show of good will."
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #423 on: <05-17-15/1227:27> »
@ Marco  The evening is still early for party-goers and the parking lot is only about half full. Marco catches a little of the music spilling out of the front door, but on the west side of the building where he's at it's muffled and mostly just the bass. The demon remains there, waiting, and a few moments later you hear. They leave now. He says speaking of the warehouse workers.

@ Arc  NineLives smiles and says, "Nope, I'm a working man, here on biz. I may have gotten picked up by an athletic team looking for new blood. But eventually you get to old and the hoopla dies down and ya still gotta eat. But this your party, and I aint talking shop when the slitch is celebrating making good. So, drinks on me an this way you maybe don't notice your toes when we dance." Jokes about your toes aside NineLives is a superb dancer, the agility and athleticism translating well into grace on the dance floor. He's an even better dancer than Marco and soon teaches Arc a few simple steps that have feeling like she's getting this dancing drek down.

@ Yelena  "I've been invited to the after-party. We'll have all the time, and pleasures to explore there. And in the meantime, we can enjoy all the pleasures here." He twirls you and expertly places you between two women who are dancing and in a moment your body is molded to theirs and one of then opens another rocket. But it's a different color and shape from the one you just used. Her hands stroke your body intimately, rubbing in the cream as she places the second part to your lips and you drink an elixir whose icy coldness instantly chills Yelena, and then she pops the third part and breathes it in, and then kissing Yelena she blows it into her mouth, sharing it with her. The explosion is instantaneous, and Yelena's body convulses with the pleasure, molding with the other two. It's so intense she's almost limp afterwards, and definitely wants more.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #424 on: <05-17-15/1252:40> »
Ambrose sighed internally. It was like everything from the fates was all conspiring against him to force him down the path of being taken in by this crooks. His grenades failed from his hand, even his attempts to intimidate  these street thugs flew on by with out even so much a flinch from them.

<<SpittingCobra - Where the hell are you? Clearly you've noticed I'm not at the club by now, There is trouble in the parking lot.>>

Where the hell was the explosion? There was suppose to be an earth shattering kaboom by now. And yet, the person who was suppose to detonate the bear hadn't. If He could just get that distraction going, he might be able to escape from these guys. Calculating out the distance he could run, and where is car was currently parked, He got ready to give it a signal.

Then he remembered the lighter that he gave SpittingCobra before, and tried to mentally use his trodes to listen in on it..

"You're right. I don't have a death wish.. Hence why I'm not coming with you. Perhaps you don't know just who the hell I am you miserable piles of wasted puke. I'm The Pheonix. Do you know how many places I've burned down? Even if I kill myself today, I will come back from the fires and flame and the ashes of it all. Now, do you feel like really taking the gamble with an oldman who's already lived too long? "
« Last Edit: <05-17-15/1320:25> by Triskavanski »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #425 on: <05-17-15/1322:51> »
Yelena had done her best to remain apart from the drugs and the temptations, but her best was clearly not good enough.  Even after trying to clear her head by smoking on the balcony, she was brought right back into the mix and felt herself slipping further and further into the abyss.  The dead of her nightmares applauded as she fell, helping to drag her further into the mire of drugs that was offered.  Gregor had been waiting for her as she returned to the room and again swept her away onto the dance floor. 

What little resolve she still maintained told her that Marco would hate her for this and that she might even lose Arc.  *Already lose Arc to rigger man.  Could not tell her feelings for her.  She better off without Yelena.  Marco better off.  Yelena only pretend kick drugs.  Still addicted and now more.  Yelena hate self that much?*  When Gregor twirls her into the embrace of the other two women, Yelena allows her body to merge with theirs, becoming almost one form of roaming hands and lips, touching their bodies in an intimate and suggestive manner.  When she is exposed to the new drug she completely gives in to the moment.  Her body exults in the pleasures of being with these women, and she shares her emotion, giving as good as she gets from them.  If this was a bit more private, she would already be in a sea of naked bodies, lost in the pleasures of taking and receiving.  As it is, there is a last fragile bit of reason left to her and she knows that Arc's little toy is watching her and recording all for later review.  She cannot remember if the tiny drone is on her clothes or in her hair, or flying above her, but it may perhaps give the others a clue as to what is happening.  She looks up at the woman and says, "Yelena get more of that?  What called?" 

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #426 on: <05-17-15/1405:10> »
As Arc was dancing, she allowed herself a brief moment to relax, to enjoy reminiscing with an old friend, sharing the drink and doing the dance.  Reality, however, snapped her back quickly as she read the rather resigned message from Marco, followed by noticing what was happening with Yelena.  Her heart skipped a beat as she nearly choked on her breath, Arc realizing that things were gonna spiral, and fast.   She herself was already starting to feel the slightest bit of a buzz from the alcohol she's already consumed.  As the song beat shifted, the human girl straightened up and looked up to Ninelives.

"Huu, haven't lost a fraggin step huh?  Man, haven't danced that hard in a longhoop time.  Give me a bit. Need to catch my breath, heh.". Hugging him once more, Arc made her way back to the bar to have a sit, hastily composing a message to Marco.

@Marco decrypt 0375902-0830 {Arc}>>
<<If that's how you feel you do what you fragging want.  You gonna kip out and not see this feel through, fine and frag you to the hells.  But job or no, we could use that distraction.  If you still give ANY drek about your girl, you will set that building off or I dint be able to save her.  Can you at least wrap your hoop around that!?

With that in mind, Arc gave a little sigh, visibly frowning as she looked onto the dance floor, tilting her head towards NineLives.  "...think she is in trouble?  She was closer to death than I was...might be taking my philosiphising a little hard eh?"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #427 on: <05-17-15/1647:09> »
Marco messaged Arc: <<That B must go down... I wrote it already it is linked to us. The D is not something that I can bring to the club without attracting attention. Someone got a little over the top with creativity.

I really like you and Y - don’t get me wrong. In your own blind and brilliant way I sort of admire your  deep connection that I can never begin to understand. I also do not know what to do about Y... I took her by force from that club the other day and I justified it to myself because when she was herself she was afraid of drugs and did not want to even be in the same room as the devil pills. This is not the case today... from her text I understand that getting hammered was about the first thing she did after our dance... She is not thinking clear... She once knew how to fake getting drunk, how to avoid drugs - she was overly catious I mocked her a little bit - now she dive into the danger heads on... she is blind - she does not see the red signes - she is addicted and will do rationalize with any excuse to get more. 

That B job already backfired - if S was compromised it was because of her destination. We are not safe... it is clear to me now. There are more and more subtle signs for that.  I am going to do what I said - and I hope you gals are ready to bail out afterwards...  Getting hammered in a club and waking up with a stranger is one thing if your cover is solid... but when they are really after you... and the rope is closing in on your neck...  it is handing yourself to the big bad wolf without a fight.

The circumstances have changed we are beaten in our own game... If we really lost San Fransisco... there is no way that our cover is still solid.
>>

He then thought:
Okay... I need a safe house, I need to find Sam and I need someone that can help me understand who pays our bill and for what sinister goal. We have angered people way above our pay grade and none of us even knows what it is all about... It is not Sthal that got his head too deep in the rabbit hole... it is us.  Apparently my job makes me more resistant to temptations. As I am probobly the only one still sober.

That building has to go down now, and I hope that me in a leather jacket with the face of one of the elf employees making a quick push at the basement will have to do now... I will Probably play the ‘Just got here... getting dressed card’ . He went to the car and packed his clothes...

« Last Edit: <05-18-15/0449:02> by gilga »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #428 on: <05-18-15/0455:50> »
Okay... Marco’s heart slowed down, he was in Arc’s car measuring his clothes... somehow her car felt comforting. He was in the zone.
<<Arc: Got stressed - I have it all figured out... I am new at this and my whole emotional world is rocking up side down... Your car is amazing something about it makes me feel safer already. It feels that despite your neighborhood there is no graffiti on it... not a single scratch. It inspire me. I wish I knew how to drive...>>
He felt like a soldier dressing up for a mission.  He packed his disguise clothes under one hand... he gave up the Crusader and left it in the trunk... I shoot really good but I have never actually shot a real person... a club full of people is out of my confidence level... let’s not try to be someone that you are not.

You are good company he said to the Demon... I am a bit upset... but you saved the day.

We are mentally linked...  and that means that I can just order you to trigger the detonator without any external sign... I do not have to detonate it now... when I feel the time is ready and the place is crowded enough you detonate it.
Your job will be to trigger it it goes like that... (he mentally explain him how to do so)... afterwards just put it in the barrel over there and burn this teddy so badly that nothing will remain.  So this is the plan my demonic friend... and tonight you play the world of my missing friend Sam... So keep watching the building and the detonator and wait for my order.

If you ever answer my call again I’d introduce you Sam is remarkable... I hope he is okay. He is my inspiration in many ways. 

<<Arc, Y - I got everything figured out... don't worry about me - your back is covered!>>

He entered the clubs with the clothes under his hand... he looked for one of the clubs employees... Private room! now move it! he said.  He then tried to pick the first willing clubber - and sex him in that private room... someone fun... he thought...  then we go stright to the private room... no forplay.
« Last Edit: <05-18-15/0631:28> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #429 on: <05-18-15/1320:19> »
<<SpittingCobra - Where the hell are you? Clearly you've noticed I'm not at the club by now, There is trouble in the parking lot.>>

"You're right. I don't have a death wish.. Hence why I'm not coming with you. Perhaps you don't know just who the hell I am you miserable piles of wasted puke. I'm The Pheonix. Do you know how many places I've burned down? Even if I kill myself today, I will come back from the fires and flame and the ashes of it all. Now, do you feel like really taking the gamble with an oldman who's already lived too long? "

@ Ambrose  As Ambrose listens into the lighter he hears a most unusual conversation he's been privy to in awhile. There is the sound of glasses and metal and voices calling for foods and then clear as day. >>The zebra has landed and spits at the world. Yes . . . . . . .  . . . The pkgs ship tonight and will arrive in two days. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .It went better than we hoped. . . . . . . Daisies eat pigs five by five.<<Clearly there is no help there.
Behind you you hear, "FRAG!" and the clear sounds of one of them running away. In front of you the thug swallows and holds up his hands says, "Oi mate, take it easy. No need to do something rash. I clearly was wrong about you not being the kind of crazy fragger what blows himself up. No need to make this unfriendly, we know when we're out matched." Behind you, you feel the shots hit the back of your head.                                                                                                             
« Last Edit: <05-19-15/2024:06> by ismilealot »

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #430 on: <05-18-15/2244:22> »
Arc was about ready and itching to send her virtual boot up Marco's virtual hoop when his second message came blipping up into her vision, giving the human girl pause and a bit of relief.  Okay, he's still in this.  Good

<<@Marco decrypt 0901283-0290 {Arc}>>
<<We get out of this, I'll teach you myself.  We're ready to draw attention on your go, my eyes are with you.  Please hurry though.  I don't want either of us too far gone, aight?

With that, without waiting for NineLives to give his answer, the human turned to him, putting on a bright almost silly smile of a girl who may be more than a little buzzed...after watching her own footage, it was rather easy to emulate. "Looks like they're having a fraggin' good time.  Come on, let's join them!"  Grabbing his arm, she brought him back onto the floor, working through the party to get to Yelena.  "Hoi, girly, don't be hoggin' all the party, ya heard?  Arc be needin' some celebratin' too yknow!"  Winking, she swayed with the beat, keeping an eye on the drones' views whilst swaying with the beat, trying to take stock of her elven friend's state.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #431 on: <05-18-15/2330:06> »
Ambrose blinks as a round goes right past his head, just barely ripping apart as a few drops of its toxic payload splatter on him. "You shouldn't have done that.." is the last thing he says as he crumples to the ground. Meanwhile, under his coat a eery song begins to play....

He didn't have much time himself as he began to fall, but still, even as his consciousness faded it was easy enough to rig the flashbang to explode in exactly 23.4 seconds from now, and activate his Partridge in a pear tree. Sadly it didn't have explosives in it.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #432 on: <05-19-15/0056:39> »
Yelena is sharing an extreme experience with the two women, but still retains enough control to notice Arc approaching.  She reaches out an arm to her friend and says, Arc.  Yelena have great time.  Arc should try."  She looks over at the man her friend has in tow, "Yow!  Arc has dreamy man.  Yelena get after Arc use?"

Suddenly, Yelena frowns and lets her body sag for a second.  She puts a worried look on her face and says, "Wow.  Yelena not feel well.  Maybe bad reaction drug.  Yelena need sit down."  Yelena kisses both women she is with then moves off to sit at a table, motioning for Arc to join her.
« Last Edit: <05-19-15/0129:44> by Mercy Merchant »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #433 on: <05-19-15/0118:34> »
@ Ambrose  Distantly you hear, "Frag!" and the one in front of you leaps to grab your hand and keep you from releasing the dead man's trigger."The hells, you do that for! Are you crazy! Killing him!" his hand closed tight on yours as he turns your hand up, only to see it empty. A higher pitched voice replies, "I didn't kill him! I didn't! I only put him to sleep, he can't set it off if he ain't dead!" And finding your hand empty he drops it. "It goes off if anything makes him lose his grip idiot! An your lucky he was bluffing or we'd be dead. Next time think! Now help me drag him in before we're spo. . . . . . . . . . . ." He never gets to finish that sentence.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #434 on: <05-19-15/0124:20> »
The Partridge in a pear tree was an additional bluff. There wasn't any explosives tied to it. Eventually there was intended to be.. but he'd figured that about 13 seconds after that had finished, they'd come back to him, as there is a loud concussive blast that hits all three of them.