NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #405 on: <05-15-15/1224:08> »
Arc was dancing and swaying when Marco's message blipped in front of her vision, the human girl's step faltering for the slightest of moments as the news of it hit her.  Mentally, she frowned and sighed, keeping up her appearance and glancing over at Yelena, seeing her in her euphoric, drug-induced state.  Frag it all.  Told him to keep it cool  Thinking quick, she commanded the Fly-Spy up to the second floor and to lock onto Yelena's private commlink, keeping an eye on her as she kept appearances, winking at a gentleman dancing with her as she sent a message back.

@Marco decrypt 1034890-1029 {Arc}  [cc: Yelena]>>
<<Y'all ain't lecturing me.  Yelena's already in her role deep.  If we both kip out full, they WILL know drek is up.  I can't be there for you physical-like.  Just hang tight, I'll send eyes to the warehouse with ya.  Now will you just fragging calm down?

Satisfied with her response, Arc glanced over to her dancing partner, standing up straight and putting her cyberhand on his chest.  "Hoi, just wait right there, aight?  Need a quick smoke break, wiz?"  As she pushed through the throng, she brushed by Yelena, hugging her lightly and muttering "Smoke break" before heading out to a balcony with a view of the street.  Fishing into her clutch, she pulled out her lighter and a cigarette, placing it on her lips and lighting it.  Using that action, she turned her right side away from the door, launching her other Fly-Spy into the air, locking it in with Marco's signal.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #406 on: <05-15-15/1310:15> »
Marco replied - <<even if we follow our own plan... that is obviously null an void...  she is in her *role* way too soon. Remember... being loud? drawing attention... toss to heroes stuff like that... This is the rock and roll part... sex and drugs are to happen later in the night when we know we do not need to make a quick getaway... At least make sure she is with you until it is over... she will die if the basement gig does not go well and she is doing her thing. >>
« Last Edit: <05-15-15/1314:43> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #407 on: <05-15-15/1509:46> »
@ Yelena  Gregor smiles at you, "I like it more than a few ways and with talented partners, it's not enough for me to just have a partner that's willing. So tell me, what do your talents run to?" As he says that he does a ball chain step and then takes command of Yelena's body to swing her into a low dip with a half-turn.

@ Arc  The fly-spy's lock onto their signals without ant difficulty and Arc can rest easy knowing that at least that part of the plan is going smoothly. There are certainly worse things than having a cyberarm. Arc thinks as she smokes to keep up the ruse. And now that she's here she realizes she needs it for her nerves as well. She takes a deep drag and looks out over the balcony. The moon is full tonight, a hunters moon, at least a according to the Howlers. It's throwing a beautiful silver on the trees in the distance. The club is close enough to the Salish Shidhe border that she can see them. Trees don't really grow in the Barrens, the weak, scraggly few don't grow well in the pollution and soil. And Arc is amazed that these are so tall she can see them at this distance. But, she doesn't have long to admire them. A voice behind her says, "How about I buy you something a little stronger and we can dance. Afterall, I met never get to see the, 'famous celebrity' Arc, again." The voice is familiar, and when you turn it only takes you a few seconds to recognize NineLives. Wow he's gotten tall, and a little heavier than his championship hopscotch days when you last saw him, but it's him all right. One of the few humans that you know that made it out of the Barrens.

@ Marco  The demon awaits your orders but says, "Scaring humans is a job for ghosts and poltergeists. My kind terrifies and subjugates the weak. The two in the building are not weak, both have seen war, and they will be difficult to scare."
« Last Edit: <05-15-15/1534:35> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #408 on: <05-15-15/1521:34> »
Marco replies to the demon (just by thought) - "I said that I want them out - I did not say they have to be afraid. I am going to get my gun just in case they will be very angry... But once I do we can try and fool the fire alarm. what do you think? can you generate smoke without burning anything or triggering explosives so that the alarm will go off?" 

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #409 on: <05-15-15/1534:18> »
@ Marco  "I can generate the smell easily. But, machines do not have senses that I can fool. You will need real smoke or fire in order to set off the alarms."
« Last Edit: <05-15-15/1537:43> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #410 on: <05-15-15/1544:38> »
Marco replies: Sadly I have no technical skills and I am afraid to send your full firey glory to a warehouse full of explosives... It does not take a genius to understand it is a bad move... Let's try somthing else...

Marco searches the phone number of the warehouse in his comlink... "I can probobly be convincing enough calling them... I could also get rid of that damn cross on my neck... it is bad memories."

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #411 on: <05-15-15/1621:31> »
@ Marco  Marco doesn't have many technical skills, but fortunately this sort of search doesn't need any and it doesn't take more than a minute of inputting the search parameters for him to have the number.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #412 on: <05-15-15/1632:45> »
Marco calls the warehouse with his encrypted comlink:
if someone picks up he say "I have planted bombs in the building and it is going to explode- I thogught it is empty but then I spoted you two in there...  I kindly ask you to evacuate the building... it is wired up to explode soon and you deserve better than being colleteral damage on a fude you know nothing about. Try not to touch anything or you might exadently trigger the explosives. "
[spoiler]
I rolled con to see how convincing Marco is.
Con (how convincing Marco is): 18d6t5 7[/spoiler]

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #413 on: <05-15-15/1700:25> »
@ Marco A few long minutes pass and the demon tells you. They have exited.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #414 on: <05-15-15/1710:34> »
Marco asks the demon... "Do you want to pull the trigger?" if the demon goes for it Marco will explain how... otherwise he'll do so himself. Before like any sensible person he makes sure he is far enough and have some cover.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #415 on: <05-15-15/1752:13> »
Marco replied - <<even if we follow our own plan... that is obviously null an void...  she is in her *role* way too soon. Remember... being loud? drawing attention... toss to heroes stuff like that... This is the rock and roll part... sex and drugs are to happen later in the night when we know we do not need to make a quick getaway... At least make sure she is with you until it is over... she will die if the basement gig does not go well and she is doing her thing. >>
<<We can fraggin' argue about shouldashoulda all night, but it ain't doin' nothin' for us.  I got eyes on your girl, don't worry about it.  Eyes on you too.  Attached: vidfeedM.aro  Something goes down, we won't be drek caught>>

She was just able to send that, taking that long pull of the calming smoke before she was approached on the balcony, her dress accentuating her hips as she leaned forward a bit and to one side, elbows rested on the railing.

@ Arc  The fly-spy's lock onto their signals without ant difficulty and Arc can rest easy knowing that at least that part of the plan is going smoothly. There are certainly worse things than having a cyberarm. Arc thinks as she smokes to keep up the ruse. And now that she's here she realizes she needs it for her nerves as well. She takes a deep drag and looks out over the balcony. The moon is full tonight, a hunters moon, at least a according to the Howlers. It's throwing a beautiful silver on the trees in the distance. The club is close enough to the Salish Shidhe border that she can see them. Trees don't really grow in the Barrens, the weak, scraggly few don't grow well in the pollution and soil. And Arc is amazed that these are so tall she can see them at this distance. But, she doesn't have long to admire them. A voice behind her says, "How about I buy you something a little stronger and we can dance. Afterall, I met never get to see the, 'famous celebrity' Arc, again." The voice is familiar, and when you turn it only takes you a few seconds to recognize NineLives. Wow he's gotten tall, and a little heavier than his championship hopscotch days when you last saw him, but it's him all right. One of the few humans that you know that made it out of the Barrens.

Turning and straightening up, her green eyes scanned the man briefly, going a little wide at the recognition.  "Well frag me sideways, if it ain't NineLives.  Drek, seems like Seattle proper life be good to ya.  Too good, haha.  What, getting bored of the gentrification and decided to mingle with us peons, eh?  Frag man, come over here!"  Gingerly balancing her cigarette between two fingers, the human reached up to give him a hug.  Growing up with the Howlers, she didn't have many people she would consider a friend, and fewer still that weren't trogs, but NineLives was certainly one of them until he moved out in her early teens.  "Frag man, did not expect to find your hoop in here.  Come on, I think I'm good for now."  Stuffing the spent smoke after one last drag into an ashtray, Arc joined the man in returning to the party proper, pulling up both the feed on Yelena's drone (FeedY.aro) and Marco's drone (FeedM.aro) and placing them on her peripherals as she conversed.

"What kinda drink you have in mind eh?  And cut that celebrity drek.  Just because I almost get my hoop geeked and realize I needa finna live my life to the full, I'm suddenly famous?  Pfft.  And never see me again?  Maan, you know I ain't goin' nowhere.  You ain't planning on geeking this slitch, right?"  She elbowed him, obviously joking whilst at the same time looking him over.  It was kinda freaking running into an old face like that, and she wasn't leaving it to coincidence just yet...
« Last Edit: <05-15-15/1903:22> by SgtBoomCloud »

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #416 on: <05-15-15/1930:51> »
Ambrose didn't miss a beat, as his pheonix sense tingles from the three starting to move into circle him. Fools, the whole lot of them, of course he didn't have very many grenades himself, but he had some of the best ones. Particularly a small cylinder shaped one that falls to his feet as he begins to walk away, before breaking into a brisk walk, and with a snap of his fingers, it is detonated in the parking lot...

Ambrose stands in the center of the three men, sighing to himself. Reaching into his coat he pulls out a smoke grenade, flipping the switch to be able to throw it at his feet...
« Last Edit: <05-16-15/0744:29> by Triskavanski »
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #417 on: <05-16-15/0010:58> »
The moment Ambrose pulls out his grenade the three rush him..
« Last Edit: <05-16-15/1650:05> by ismilealot »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #418 on: <05-16-15/1601:38> »
<<We can fraggin' argue about shouldashoulda all night, but it ain't doin' nothin' for us.  I got eyes on your girl, don't worry about it.  Eyes on you too.  Attached: vidfeedM.aro  Something goes down, we won't be drek caught>>

Marco replies: To Arc and Yelena.
<<
Dearest Arc: 
First of all thanks ... it means a lot to me.
I am terribly concerned for the two of you.
Do you really think that the warehouse is nothing but a distraction to look in basement?
It worth more than what we are making in a year  and owned by powerful people. Trust me I know how much realestates costs... I just browsed propeties in terrible shape and they still were out of my price range.

Something does not smells right... we’ll talk about it if we get to see daylight again. 
I am disappearing in a few hours. You can join if you like... I do not suggest going home or staying in the club. We need a safehouse... Sam is unresponsive - and thats means that we should assume that our cover is compremised. I  am planning to disappear and maybe try to understand where we are, whose warehouse we blew up and what happend to Sam.

Please be safe if you choose to stay in the club - You are right I am not going to tell you what to do... and I can't say we are a team just because I took you gals partying a couple of times... but for what my opinion is worth...  I strongly suggest to bail out. We do not even understand whose fingers we are stepping on.

Good luck,
be safe and I will pray for you!

Marco.
P.S I am going to ditch this encrypted comlink in an hour or two so don't send me any message after 20:30. I used it to call the warehouse to get people out.

>>

« Last Edit: <05-16-15/1616:42> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #419 on: <05-16-15/1741:21> »
@ Ambrose  The first thug and second thugs are hot on your heels. The third thug jumps and slides across a car hood trying to get in front of Ambrose. It doesn't quite work out the way he plans and his boot catches on the edge of the car. The action ends up slowing him down, but, he's still fast enough to end up in front of him and he grins victoriously and looks at Ambrose. "Well, that was most unfriendly. We just wanted a bit of a chat."