NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #165 on: <04-02-15/0143:08> »
Marco replies to Bill: “Guys like that gets their way too easily... He did not even see a reason to introduce himself, as if vices alone are a good temptation... If I want to go with somone, and I don’t care if he is the king of Ireland, that someone has to really want me".
Marco orders a bottle of his favorite wine, tips bill handsomely and ask him to text him when the royal gang are hanging around at the club again.

Marco then calls his favorite limousine service and asks for a limousine to take him home.

Ciao sono Marco, voglio ordinare un limousine.
Si Si... stesso posto.
Si, in an ora come sempre.
Chiamami 10 minuti prima di  arrivare.

Time to relax a bit in the hot tub. In this hour the hot tub usually becomes a big orgy,  but that only means that no one will give me further attention and I can sit in peace, drink my wine and watch the city view.

He asked the limousine handler to call him 10 minutes before the it arrives- that way he’ll have some time to get dressed and go down..

He text,

Dear Arc Feathers and Yelena
it is getting a bit late... and I danced a lot. I plan to go home soon, but first I’d like to visit the hot tub for some good air and city view. I called a limo, and it is scheduled to arrive in an hour.
Let me know if you need a ride and I will give you a buzz 10 minutes before. 

I am going there to relax a little bit. Feel free to join if you want but be advised this place is a bit sleazy at this hour... even for me.

Best regards,
Marco

Just like a clock, Marco thought to himself he danced exactly as much as he liked, and he was super predictable playing the script he defined to himself as he intended. Drinks, Dancing, Hot tub, and Home.

Creepy royal elf gang seems dangerous - who knows perhaps they are the ones that make people go missing.  These kind of people would definately think they can get away with it.

Beside, 5 is a crowed. Marco did not like to share nor did he like to be shared.  He wanted his entire attention to be focused on a single person. The most intense pleasure he knew was using the mind link spell with someone he loved and trusted.  The high bandwidth of thoughts, sensual feelings and emotions crossing from side to side was nothing but amazing. This is the kind of behavior that formed strong emotional attachments between Marco and his regular clients. He could not imagine such intimacy between more than two people, so he drew the line at orgies... atleast for now.

He was ready for the hot tub - he undressed and tried to spot some quiet place where he can  just sit and enjoy the view without being bothered.
« Last Edit: <04-02-15/0159:41> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #166 on: <04-02-15/1606:35> »
@ Feathers  As you think about the possible elements that would need to go into this the list is fairly long, but you can eliminate some just on rarity and cost. But that still leaves a little over a dozen elements. The magic though that's another story. The magic to build strength and endurance is of the shamanic tradition, and has legitimate uses in rehab medicine. The practitioner could very easily have learned it legitimately. The seductive elements though are another story, those are only quasi-legal in the pleasure industry, and the two elements together? Not many mages would have had the abilities for both. And with it being a difficult mixture in a very highly developed narcotic? That can't be to many mages or alchemists. Hmmm, Who do I know that would know who this could be? Feathers thinks about all of his friends and acquaintances in the biz.

@ Marco  Bill pockets the tip with an ease of practice that could rival sleight of hand, "Sure thing." Marco leaves knowing that the game with that particular group has yet to be played. And he's not sure yet if he wants to play it. Going upstairs to the hot tub he strips and finds the water temperature is perfect as usual. And the view in & out of the tub is good. Yelena? Marco sees her enjoying herself with a bit of Bliss and some company and knows he's not the only one to take pleasure in a few vices.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #167 on: <04-02-15/1619:06> »
The roof was relatively empty, and except for several groups having sex it was a good place to chill out. The music along with the high sexual tension made this place an ideal place to conclude another day.  After a night like this Marco’s next date is expected to find him a bit more passionate than usual.

As Marco was about to leave, he could not miss his new friend. The always in control, super careful Yelena, in a position that does not indicate a lot of self control at all. He grinned... she seemed to be enjoying herself and there was nothing wrong about it. Everybody needs to get laid, and preferably several times a week.

There was however something a bit wrong in that image... something in the eyes of the participants, they seemed to be completely unaware of their surrounding as if they are in some sort of trance. Probably bliss he thought to himself, and that also did not disturb him at all, most of his clients did drugs and they were positive people after all. Marco himself avoided drugs because, he couldn’t afford to do drugs so often in his profession.

Still, something bothered him in the picture in front of him... it took him several moments to understand what it was... That other night, Yelena said somthing about 20 years fighting addictions.  He now remembered commenting on that story saying that he is only alive for 20 years. Yes... it was clear for him - she jump started her own drug problem for who knows how many years... if she would have met Marco half a year ago he’d be the one offering her the drug and abusing her for it. Still why does he care so much?

Then it hit him, fuck... I am responsible... I messed her up. Even when I do try to act professional - I mess up... I just outsourced the temptation to others.  I pressured her to relax and have fun... I took her off balance with good food, saloon and autographs. I guess for some people when they let their guard down they just go all in.

Since I do this stuff almost every day I have my defense mechanisms... I plan my night in advance and try not to deviate from it. She will hate me for waking her up from her sweet little fantasy - but who knows how much of that thing she did already. It is better to have a clean cut
  He picked a dress that he hoped was Yelena’s and went all in to her little party.

He did not say a thing, there was no point in talking to these people... they were barely aware to their surrounding.  He went there, lifted Yelena on his shoulder and took her to the limo. It somehow worked, his move was so quick and unexpected that her partners looked around in confusion trying to figure out what just happened.  By the time they did figure it out, Marco and Yelena were already half way down. Marco was almost certain that they will continue without her. 
« Last Edit: <04-02-15/1627:46> by gilga »

ElteeDan

• Newb
« Reply #168 on: <04-03-15/0547:30> »
@Stahl{Arc}>>
<<So far, nowhere, but I'll admit I'm a bit of a mess.  Think I got a little carried away, ehe...why, you needing a lift somewhere or summat?

Stahl responded shortly, thinking for a moment. @Arc>> - Yeah, actually. I'd really appreciate it. Beats walking around everywhere. It's at some place called The Skeleton. Shouldn't take long.

Taking a quick look at the time, Stahl began to worry. Abigail hadn't shown up yet and it was getting close to the time for him to head off. Stahl shook his head. Abigail wasn't due gone for another two days, she would definitely show up. Stahl idly washes dishes and watched Heidi crawl about as time passed ever so slowly. He couldn't help but think about what would be discussed at this meeting. No doubt it would have something to do with what Marco had said the other night. Stahl just hoped everything went according to plan. It usually didn't.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #169 on: <04-04-15/0559:59> »
**Whistles**
Wow, this is some really really dangerous stuff. Whatever you do, don't take this. You'll be hooked after one hit. Some serious magical and alchemical talent went into this, it is not to be trifled with.
He cycled through his contacts in his mind, settling on contacting Nbungu once they were at a more sociable hour of the day. It was within his skills, but making drugs was well outside of his moral compass, or so Feathers had assumed...
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #170 on: <04-04-15/0747:20> »
"I see.. And that isn't the only kind they have here. Honesty, I would not be surprised if they had some sort of drug they use to kidnap people."

Well, now there's a reason to blow this place sky high. Of course that won't get the drugs off the street. The Yaks may be inefficient, dumb  and.. Nah they did kill the fashion accessory after all. He carefully palms his mirror, and uses it to look back at the Yak he gave the drug to see what was happening. And if that Yak got the lighter, if he was saying anything at all on his comm feed.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #171 on: <04-04-15/1314:21> »
@ Ambrose  The Yak was taking out a cigarette and lighting it. Ambrose caught, "this call." And then for several long minutes those were the only intelligible words. It was definitely Asian, maybe Japanese, he couldn't be sure. What he was sure of was that the eyes watching him never waivered.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #172 on: <04-04-15/1722:59> »
Ambrose sighed. This was the last time he was dealing with non-english speaking types without a protocol droid. "You wouldn't happen to know someone who speak yak. do you?"

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #173 on: <04-05-15/1557:21> »
Ambrose sighs as he gets a text message. "Sorry to cut this short, but i have someone else to speak to." And with that, he takes the drug rocket to head towards the Yak office again

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #174 on: <04-05-15/2335:22> »
@ Ambrose  'Office hours' are long past. But the Yak head of security can always be reached by an operative and Ambrose's call to report finds him responding on the first ring. Kato is curt as always, >>Report<< ,is the only thing he says and is then silent, waiting.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #175 on: <04-06-15/0005:20> »
@Arc>> - Yeah, actually. I'd really appreciate it. Beats walking around everywhere. It's at some place called The Skeleton. Shouldn't take long.

Arc couldn't help but flinch a little as she saw the name of the Skeleton flash in her AR display.  The memories of what took place there, and what followed, still burned fresh in the human's mind.  Granted, mornings weren't a time big on gang activity..it was a rule that most Howlers weren't awake before noon... it still bore some curiosity.  What are you up to there...  As she rounded a corner to approach home, she sent one more reply to the elf.

@Stahl{Arc}>>
<<I know the place.  Didn't take you for a shady gang deal type.  Whatevs, it's null sheen.  I'll pick you up in about 25

As she pulled in, the human couldn't help but notice her disheveled appearance: a little frizz and stray hairs dotted her head, and her makeup was a bit smeared.  As she got out, she darted in and grabbed a quick, slightly warm shower to clean herself off.  She checked, and couldn't find Yelena anywhere.  Weird...she's a tough girl though.  Bet she's meeting up with Feathers or Marco for coffee.  She'll message me if needed...  Shaking off her slight headache, she quickly toweled off and got dressed, slipping into a familiar tanktop, her armored vest, and a hoodie, slipping her pistol into a holster at the small of her back.  Old habits and all that.  Tying her hair back into a hasty ponytail, Arc grabbed a mealbar for a quick bite and was back out, heading over to the address provided to her...

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #176 on: <04-06-15/0014:23> »
@ Ambrose  'Office hours' are long past. But the Yak head of security can always be reached by an operative and Ambrose's call to report finds him responding on the first ring. Kato is curt as always, >>Report<< ,is the only thing he says and is then silent, waiting.

Ambrose mentally face palms. Seriously, these Yak have office hours? How is he suppose to actually give them information at all? "Sound file, Magic, Building Plans." is all he says, before sending the files towards Kato.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #177 on: <04-06-15/0116:49> »
Yelena did not seem to mind Marco’s move very much, after her initial protest she did anything she could to try and get him in the sack. She was extremely difficult to resist, a rare combination of a young body along with the refinement of age and experience. She knew just where to touch and how to do so. Infact, Marco was not sure that she recognised him at all. Perhaps in her eyes he was some mystery man taking her for a night full of even wilder vices.

Marco did manage to bring her to his apartment and keep his pants on. In a moment of weakness however, he carried her to his room, kissing her deeply. He then placed her on his bed, took his pants off and leaned over her accepting her embrace. He noticed his cross as he was madly kissing her and the religious symbol gave him just a brief moment of clarity. “this is not why I brought her in here...” He left Yelena on his bed, stood up and rushed out of the room. He then quickly locked the door and tossed the key inside.

He regretted that choice almost immediately, but a locked door between them gave him more clarity. “I must leave this place, or I’ll break that door trying to get into that room. Where would I go? my commlink is in that room along with my pants”. He took some clothes from the laundry and left, he did not know where to go, but for once in his lifetime he wanted to do what he felt was right.

Drunk, with dirty pants and a fancy shirt he entered the church.

Confession? asked the priest.

Marco sighed - "seriously? he keeps provoking me, I could make him regret ever becoming a priest. I can introduce him to such pleasures that his all life would feel like a terrible waste. "
He was going to that confession chamber and planned to do his worst to that priest.
His lips however did not agree, and said:

"As usual, I only came here to pray"

Somehow compelled by his own declaration he went praying, he wasn’t silent - he was madly speaking to Jesus. He was angry... "why is it so difficult for me?" he said out loud. He almost cried. Unlike most times in the church, this time Jesus was smiling at him. In fact, in his mind he even heard him answering him.

"You are pathetic!" he said

It wasn’t the first time, his ex mentor spirit mocked him like that, so Marco was not surprised.

Succubus, talk to me directly! do not mock my religious beliefs.

A beautiful naked women appeared between Marco and the cross, she spoke in his mind with a terrible voice:

SAY MY NAME I COMMAND YOU TO SAY MY NAME MARCO BIANCHI!

"Agrat bat Mahalt"... Marco said reluctantly - he said her name merely as a soft whisper, and saying it  somehow gave her power over him. He was going to seduce that priest he just could not resist her temptation. Marco was on his way to that confession chamber when she provoked him further.

I will mock whatever I want - I *made* you, I gave you demon tongue. I made you what you are. You cannot turn your back to me - I own you!

Marco’s face turned red, he was clearly angry. It was unusual about him because he had full control over his facial expression. Spontaneous emotions rarely got to the level of explicit facial expressions. He rushed towards her and said out loudly, he did not care that to an outside viewer he appeared as a mad man.

"You made me what *YOU* are! You pushed me into abusing people.
You took away my entire social circle drowned me in a pool of uncontrolled passion. You made everything in your power so that I’ll have no choice but to serve your destructive will. "

she replied in her mind - she seemed to enjoy his anger.
I am pure temptation, pure freedom. I am happiness - there is nothing else. You will never be happy without me. Tell me that you are happy and I will leave you forever.

Marco could not say that, he could not lie to her, he said loudly.

No I am miserable - but *YOU* made me this way. His eyes became wet, he was angry, he wanted to throw stuff at her, but he knew that it would just go through her and will hit the alter. If the priest tolerated him speaking like a mad man in the middle of the night - throwing stuff would get him kicked out for sure. He restrained himself.

I did not make you miserable - you did! you started using your brain instead of trusting your inner desires. YOU CHANGED! 

At this point Marco was able to replay with a soft whisper.

I did not just change, I became better, stronger and mastered the art of anticipation. You still have a lot to learn about passion Agrat. You only see one side of the coin. Spontaneous and random, uncontrolled emotions. You make people burn for a short while and finish them off. I can make them burn their entire life. You make them miserable while I can make them happy!

Why do I care what they feel? Humanity are my toys... they could have been your toys as well - but you turned your back on what you really are.

You can not understand anticipation.  We do not have patience like you do. Our desire is not just a single moment, it starts with hope and anticipation, and the longer we wait the better that single moment is. You have infinite patience - you are immortal and therefore you will never know real pleasure.

YOU ARE CRAZY! I INVENTED PASSION THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN TEACH ME ABOUT IT, I INVENTED YOU! YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME!

Marco remained silent, he ignored her. After a short while he whispered- I will not talk to you unless you stop using that awful voice. He felt like he was gaining momentum. .

The elf girl literally begged you to exploit her, she told you about her weaknesses, you did not use it. She then got handsy, she was naked and high and she wanted you to use her ... and You?... you refused?! Do you still think that you are you a priest?

Marco answered with a thought, he felt stronger he did not need to move his lips this time.

I will never be a priest thanks to you... but I will control *my* powers - I will seduce whomever I want, whenever I want and however I want.
Shortly after Marco thought with the same scary internal voice, he knew it was him but he felt like he was possessed. 
I WILL BECOME A POWERFUL INCUBUS, MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU!

Marco was terrified, he never knew he wanted this... but why did he say that?
The lady was offended, angry - although her body was nothing but a mask it showed clear signs of anger. She tried to say something but Marco stopped her.

BEGONE SUCCUBUS! he commanded.

Just like that the succubus disappeared. Exhausted, Marco collapsed right there where he stood. A couple of hours later, the priest woke him up. Marco noticed that he was covered with a blanket.

You better go now son...  there is a choir practice soon and you are in no shape to be seen in public.

Still hangovered, still a bit shaken and somewhat terrified of what he has inside he got up and walked home. It was already 7:30,  a nice day - but a bad start for him. He wanted to sleep and hated the world. He hoped to be there when Yelena wakes up, he imagined that waking up naked in a locked room can be a bit creepy. Even if the key is somewhere on the floor. 

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #178 on: <04-06-15/1054:11> »
Yelena wakes from a sleep to find she is naked on a strange bed in a room she does not immediately recognize.  She lies on the bed and lets her eyes focus on the room around her.  Moving her head she sees a vanity table next to a full-sized closet on one wall.  The door to the attached bathroom is open and the one leading out of the bedroom is closed.  The wall opposite the bed has a number of pictures hanging on it, but she cannot make them out from where she is.  A quick check of her cybered commlink confirms that it is 6:30 AM Saturday morning. *Frag.  Yelena let self go in big way.  Forgot how fragging good Bliss feels.  And what does to me.*  She closes her eyes and replays the memories of the previous night.  She basks in the memories of the extremely pleasurable sensual experience in the hot tub.  Bella, Georg, and the other two men she thinks were named Phil and Roberto had proven to be attentive and demanding lovers.  It has been a long time since she has had such fun in pursuit of pure sexual enjoyment.  The big disappointment has to be that she has fallen back into the clutches of Bliss.  It had taken so much work and so many years to get clean and free of the drek and then to just lose it in an instant of carelessness.  She HAD been cured.  And yet just holding the small blue capsule in her hand had proven to be more than sufficient temptation to send her tumbling back into the abyss of addiction again.  The recognition that she is so weak sends tears from her eyes. 

Yelena shakes her head.  *Yelena ashamed of weakness, but can do again.  Start now.*  She sits up to get a better look around the spacious bedroom.  It is much larger than the space she shares with Arc, and much neater.  It is perhaps too neat, as if no one really lives here.  Stepping to the plush carpet on the floor she goes to the closet and opens the twin doors, almost gasping at the array of clothing hanging from the rods and hooks.  She reaches out a hand to caress the variety of materials.  No rags here; she recognizes several of the labels as from top-tier designers.  Something about the clothes nags her for a few moments before it hits her; there are clothes for both men and women in the closet and there is a wide variety of sizes to choose from.  The shoes neatly placed in the hanging rack on one wall of the large closet are also of different sizes and styles and clearly made for both men and women.  Confused, Yelena closes the closet and next looks at the vanity table.  The supply and variety of beauty products visible would do a theater dressing room, or perhaps even the salon where she and Arc had been tortured, proud.  She catches a look at herself in the fancy mirror on the table and has to choke back a laugh.  *Frag.  Yelena look monster.  Where beautiful woman hide?*  Sitting, she looks over some of the bottles and selects a product for removing makeup.  Yelena takes some wipes and uses the stuff in the jar to clean her face, trying to be as sparing as possible.  She does not want to know what this one jar cost, but it must be expensive and she wants to use only as much as is needed.

Yelena stands and looks about the room, seeing for the first time what had been over her head as she lay on the bed.  On the wall is a large poster advertising “Confessions”, apparently a high-end magical custom escort service; one that promised “We can meet your desires if you can dream them.”  She puts the comm code into her ‘link.  The poster stands in direct contradiction to the large wooden cross hanging just below it and the religious books, to include an old bible, that sit on a small shelf below the cross.  She shakes her head, *Marco very strange man.*  Turning from the bed, she spies a set of keys on the floor and new memories jump back at her.  She remembers Marco hauling her from the hot tub and carrying her naked down the stairs and out of the club to a waiting limo.  Smiling, she recalls her attempts to separate the strange man from his trousers during the ride and how he had managed to keep them on.  Marco had needed to slip some nuyen to the doorman of this building to get him to look the other way as he brought a naked woman through the lobby to the elevator.  More to the point, she remembers that she did eventually get his pants off on the bed in this room and that his kisses had been full of passion and lust.  Things had begun to get pretty hot when he had bolted upright, swore in Italian, and fled the room, locking the door and tossing the keys in before shutting it. 

She moves over and picks up the keys.  Standing, she looks for somewhere to put them and decides that a small tray on the long dresser against the remaining wall will do.  Her cheongsam from the night before is folded on the dresser, her slippers on top, along with her clutch.  She opens the small bag, noticing that the cred stick, cigar case, and lighter are still in there.  She absently reaches for the case and lighter, but stops.  *Yelena not know if Marco wants smoke in house.*  She puts the clutch back and begins to open the drawers of the dresser, noticing the same motif as in the closet.  Women’s and men’s clothing, to include underwear, in different sizes all neatly stored in the drawers.  Stepping back, Yelena next looks over the pictures on the wall.  They all appear to be of a Keeb family, apparently a happy one if the faces in the pictures portray the real situation.  There is a progression of photos that seem to cover the time from the birth of a little boy to until he was about five or six.  Then nothing, as if the family had just gone away.  Yelena wonders if this is Marco’s family and if they perhaps had died except for him.  The open bathroom door reminds her that she reeks of smoke, sweat, and sex.  She goes into the small room and checks to see what his hot water ration is and is quite surprised that a ration card is not posted.  She opens the glassed door and begins running the water, letting it get hot as she looks to make sure that there is soap and shampoo available.  The hot water feels great, soothing her aches away.  *Yelena not have such sexual exercise in long time.*  Laughing at herself, she washes her body and her snowy tresses to a squeaky clean.  She dries off with the softest towel she has ever used and spies a clean robe hanging from the door.  Putting it on, she revels in the luxuriousness of it against her skin.

She pads on bare feet into the bedroom and across to the door leading out.  Unlocking it, she carefully opens the door and looks into the next room to be sure that Marco is not sleeping on a couch.  Finding the room unoccupied, she enters what has to be the living room.  She looks about and spies a small dining area and kitchen off to one side.  She also sees what must be the door out of the apartment and a door to another room.  A quick look about the living room and kitchen reveals that Marco likes his kitchen retro as there are very few truly modern conveniences.  The sole exception seems to be a fancy coffee maker that has Yelena yearning for a hot cup, but she has no idea how to work the machine.  Once in the kitchen she spies a small wine storage cooler.  She recognizes some of the labels as rather common and inexpensive, but some of the labels seem to be of a nicer vintage and certainly quite expensive.  Back in the living room Yelena finds a rather extensive library of real books.  *Who the frag reads real books?*  Many are religious texts, but a number cover such eclectic subjects as art, music, wines, and philosophy.  She then spies the controls to a music system and turns it on, pleasantly surprised by the sophistication of the sound system.  She scans through the music selection and settles on some soft jazz.  The remaining door is locked and Yelena resists using the keys.  *If Marco wants lock something Yelena not open.*  She goes to the glass doors she had seen in the dining area and sees that they open onto a small balcony patio.  Opening the doors she steps out and looks over the railing at the ground that must be ten or eleven floors below.  The view of the Seattle sprawl is amazing from here.  There must be hidden speakers somewhere because she can hear the music clearly out here.  She pulls up one of the chaise lounges on the balcony and sits on it, enjoying the view and the sound of jazz. 

She is still sitting there when the text comes in from Arc.  She sends a quick response, <Arc.  Yelena.  Arc not worry.  Yelena safe.  Went Marco for talk.  Tell all later.  Can pick Yelena up later?  Will call.  Can use cab if busy.>  She decides to stay a bit; after all, Marco fled without his keys and might have trouble explaining to the management what happened and why he needs someone to come up and unlock the door.  Listening to the sounds of jazz, she tries to put together what little she knows of the man who lives here.

"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #179 on: <04-06-15/1634:55> »
The soft sound of Jazz music that was not fully muted by the walls, welcomed Marco as he arrived back to his home. He was a mess, he did not even want to look at the mirror in the elevator. Non-matching clothes, bad hair, exhaustion in addition he was tired and hungry.

Yelena must be still in, and awake. With a small hesitation he knocks on the door. Saying “Morning Yelena, My keys are with you I am afraid”.

Yelena breaks her reverie at the sound of Marco’s voice.  She gets up from the chaise and moves into the living room, calling out. “Yelena coming.”  She unlocks the door and steps aside to let him in.

Marco smiles, he did not know that he was capable of such feat at his condition, but the situation of him being greeted by Yelena in his robe at his own apartment was a bit strange, then again, it was a strange night.

“Morning, I see you already found your way to the shower. Did you discover my coffee machine yet?... I could definitely use some coffee before I hit that shower myself, do you want some?”

She shuts the door behind Marco after he enters the apartment, looking at him.  “Yes, Yelena like coffee.  Not know your machine.”  She looks wistful, “Marco have Russian coffee?” 

Yet another disappointment, he thinks to himself and answers. “No I drink Italian coffee and I live here alone so just Italian for now... I’ll get your kind if you ever visit me here, under normal circumstances”  He walks to the machine in the kitchen and makes some coffee, he then browse the refrigerator for a couple of apples.  Not the classical coffee and pastry but will do for today.
He moves to the balcony shortly after with the apples in one hand and two glasses of coffee in the other. places them and tosses Yelena an apple. “They are really good, I hope you like...”.

Yelena nods and smiles, “Italian good.  Yelena like.  Yelena in Italy three months many years ago.  Working.” She follows Marco into his kitchen and looks over his shoulder as he peers into the refrigerator, gasping as she sees the food. “Marco have fragging real food?  Not soy drek?  Yelena impressed.”

She goes out to the balcony with him after the coffee is done and sits on the chaise.  She catches the apple and bites into it.  “Yelena not have real apple in long time.  Thank you.” She sips at the coffee and gives him an appreciative look.  “Can talk Yelena?  Sorry I borrowed robe and used hot water.”

Marco replies:
“Don’t be, somethings are better when shared. Demo... aham, Sam pays for it anyhow I try to only spend her money on stuff I could do without. Otherwise I will never be free” He says and then drinks some of his coffee, the high caffeine content the company and the good air,  makes the day bearable. The apple is delicious.  He adds, “Didn’t you had real food yesterday?  I sent you and Arc to my favorite Italian restaurant yesterday. I wanted to join you, but I was afraid to finish all our pocket money before we even reach the club.”

“Why want free of Sam?”  Yelena waves her hand at the apartment. “Much money.  Good boss to Yelena so far.  Is monster boss in disguise?” She takes another bite of the apple, “Yes.  Yelena had real food yesterday.  But whole day was not real so not really enjoy food.  This day is real so enjoy apple and coffee.”  She looks carefully at the man near her.  “Why Marco leave?  Yelena make afraid?”  She passes a hand in front of her chest. “Marco see tattoos and not want Yelena any more?”

Marco replies: “The apartment is paid by my well... day job. Sam pays for all the little extra’s that makes it more pleasant. She is not that bad really, she saw an opportunity and seized it. I would have done the same until not long ago. Many people are like that, I just expected more from her“.
He then adds: “Sorry about yesterday, I probably overdid it, wanted you to have a fun day and feel super hot and comfortable at night.” ... “ about last night... “ he sigh ”I wanted you very much, still do... I just did not want you like that... About tats they make you what you are, they are part of your past - but I am more interested in your future. I do not find them repulsive or anything if thats what you mean.”

Yelena laughs, “Yelena feel very special yesterday.  But was only for day and Yelena knows it not real.  Yelena like that, but not her.  Too many years in gangs and prison to be like that.” She finishes the apple and puts the core on the small table between them and takes up her coffee again.  She takes a few sips while appraising the man, “Marco right about tats.  Tell story of prison for Yelena.  Life hard but Yelena want look future. too, not past.  But long ago past is why Sam find Yelena and why hire me.  Yelena want know more of this Sam who is both man and woman.  Like Marco?  Man and woman?  Magic or other?”

Marco struggles to hide his surprise. “Sam is like that? I only know her female form.” He sighs, “Apparently while she knows a lot about me I know nothing about her. Still I could have been captured by some darker force.” ... “About me? I have some demon blood in me. I can change my appearance not only male or female but also to the form of animals. I also enjoy both sexes but thats a different story. “
“... How did Sam find you because of your past... what did she do?”

“Sam came Yelena as man.  Hired me kill mage of Smiley Face monster.  Made love to Yelena as man.  Yelena not know how Sam found.  He just find.  Knows much of Yelena and made pact to give something Yelena dearly want as pay.  So take job and kill mage.”  She shrugs, “Sam also come hospital as man, then later as woman look like demon.  Even horns and tail.  Much knowledge.  Much influence.  Tell doctor save Yelena when doctor want let die.  Yelena owe Sam.”

Yelena smiles when Marco talks about his sexuality.  “Why different story?  Is Marco story so is good part.  Besides, Yelena like both sexes.  Marco have skill.  Yelena only know to kill people.  Not like change form.  Would help Yelena much to do that.”

Marco laughs when he hears Yelena mention Sam as a demon...  “I call her Demoness because she is evil. Seduced me into her shadowy world to be part of a plan I cannot understand. Kept her leverage hidden until I wanted out... It is the killing that made me discovered the true nature of our relationship. It was greed that captured me in the first place. I am skilled with a gun, but I never killed anyone. I only used the stick and shots a couple of times.... I know that there is great evil inside of me, I am not sure what I will become if I cross that line. I don’t know if I will be able to stop. I hope that I have a choice in there, this is what keeps me going”.

“I use my shape changing powers merely for pleasure... I really enjoy fishing, flying like a bird, hunting or swimming like a dolphin or a seal - you should come with me some time... it is unlike anything you can experience in human form. Each body feels different.”

“Now if you excuse me, I think I’ll hit the shower myself and switch into something clean.... I look awful right now and probably smell that way as well. I won’t be long and we can have some real breakfast afterwards.”
Marco gets up and goes to the shower, not considering that his shower robe is taken.

Yelena leans forward, “All people have evil inside. Most never use.   Yelena very evil person.  Much use talent to kill innocent people.  Many people.”  She shrugs, “Some were bad, yes, and deserved die.  But many did not.  Yelena fight inner ghosts for many years.  Not pleasant.  So Yelena tell Marco not slip across line.”

Her eyes light up. “Marco make Yelena change?  Would like.”

Yelena sits back and watches Marco leave the balcony for the shower.  She waits two minutes then stands and goes into the bedroom where she slips out of the robe, placing it across the bed.  She can hear the water running as she quietly opens the door to the bathroom and slips in.  Opening the shower door she steps in and takes the bar of soap from Marco.  “Yelena wash Marco back.” She glances down before looking up with a smile, “And front.  See what comes up to talk about.”  She soaps his back then turns him around to do his front.  As her hand lathers him she turns her face up to be kissed, if he has the inclination.

Marco is a bit surprised, but Yelena seems to have her mind set. She makes it so natural, and somehow she enters his personal space so he just enjoys her touch, silently. As she turns her head he softly says as he approaches her lips “don’t be scared...” and he casts the mindlink spell, sharing with her his full spectrum of sensual feelings as he deeply and passionately kiss her. A short while later he thinks at her “is it okay with you?”

Yelena is momentarily caught off guard by the mind link.  This is new and she gasps as she shares the sensuality of the experience.  She loses herself in the kisses, returning as much as she gets and wonders if she heard his question with her mind or her ears.  She murmurs in response, “Yes.  Yelena like.  Yelena want.  Marco turn water off and take Yelena bed.  Breakfast later.”

Marco turns off the water, and thinks “just don’t let go or we lose the link...” he hugs her and carry her to his bedroom, thinking “You are actually the first one I brought in here.”  He gently places her on the bed and lies next to her, stroking her lips and body with a single finger, enjoying her pleasure using the link to map her body. He places her hand on his chest, and let her feel his pulse as he shares his anticipation with her. “Take it slow, everything is more intense like this”, he thinks.

Yelena shares the experience and the emotions with Marco, enjoying the full play of this extra feeling enabled by the spell.  It is hard for her to keep things slow, as she is normally a very energetic lover, but she accepts that Marco knows best.  At least for her first time.  Afterwards, she lies next him, quivering as much as he is.  Placing a hand on his chest she says, “Yelena sex never better.  Yelena like again some time.”  She rolls away a few inches, allowing her hand to leave his chest and break the link.  “Some rest then shower more.”

She mentally thumbs her commlink.  <Arc.  Yelena.  Damn.  Yelena lose time.  Now almost 10:30 AM.  Can pick up at noon?  Wait.>  She looks over at Marco.  “Yelena telling Arc to come at noon.  What is address?”  She goes back to Arc, <Address sending.  Let Yelena know if cannot come.>  After she sends the message, Yelena moves back to snuggle with Marco.

Marco looks into Yelena’s eyes and whispers “WOW”, still struggling  to keep his breath.  His eyes becomes heavy and he quickly descend into a deep sleep.  His last memory before falling asleep was the warmth of her soft body against his chest.
« Last Edit: <04-06-15/1643:38> by gilga »