NEWS

Bliss, Blessings and a Piece of Hell [OOC]

• 181 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #30 on: <11-06-15/1604:48> »
@Volker
English is Cinders second language. Nepali isn't mentioned because chummer doesn't ask for your mother tongue.  ;D

Also I try to intimidate the page
Intimidation: 7d6t5 3
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #31 on: <11-06-15/1650:08> »
@Volker I really enjoy very versatile players.
Jack - For the next time we should have buffed up your charisma before you go in to do some talking.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #32 on: <11-06-15/1704:19> »
Feel free to offer - Cinder doesn't know yet what you are capable off ;)
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #33 on: <11-06-15/1708:07> »
Well you are already in talking and intimidating people - so a touch spell is out of the question, but  Mark is basically the command operations guy - he'll watch the exists just in case and scout the astral just in case as well. If he came with you there was so much he could do because his only combat option is a stunball spell.

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <11-17-15/0331:38> »
Crap, just realized that bone lacing changes damage-type of unarmed attacks.
Does anyone know what possibilities I have to hit someone with stun-damage then? I know it's possible to use blade-weapons as blunts, but is that also possible with throwing-knives?

thanks in advance
speech   thought      "matrix talk"   <<message>>    whisper   foreign language

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #35 on: <11-17-15/0415:55> »
You can use tasers or shock gloves. I would also allow you to wear something like boxing gloves. I'd lower the damage by 2 points, but you'd deal stun damage then.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #36 on: <11-17-15/0431:29> »
How about a called shot: "Open Hand"

-4 to attack, deal Stun instead of Physical
talk think matrix

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #37 on: <11-17-15/1639:00> »
Ok, thank you.

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <11-25-15/1638:27> »
Sorry to slow this down, but I'm really confused. Mark traced FY's comlink, right? Not just his smartphone-like thingy that probably lies with his pants in the solarium, but the implanted thing that's connected with his cybereyes or whatever he uses, right?
So he basically tracked the killer and sent us his location.
Then can't we just follow this lead instead of some movement we see in the crowd?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #39 on: <11-26-15/0102:33> »
Because of Overwatch Mark had to restart - now he traced FY again and even activated his flash periodically so that he should be easier to find. If FY does anything about the matrix, the spirit will find him. The problem is he seem to run faster than you.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #40 on: <11-26-15/0135:43> »
Strictly speaking, you don't know whether it's implanted or not, but Mark can see it moving, so unless it's become alive, it must be with Frozen Yoghurt. Also, the location Mark sent you and the commotion in the crowd are identical.
I guess, FY has to find something really clever to escape you now... You know where he is, you can trace him via matrix and astrally, he's easy to perceive and, well, he's nude.

EDIT:
@gilga
Quote from: CRB, p232
Every fifteen minutes after you first start tallying an OS, it increases by another 2D6 (rolled by the gamemaster in secret).
So, in the meanwhile it would have increased by 4d6 (plus ever hits in opposed rolls).
« Last Edit: <11-26-15/0212:05> by Volker »
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #41 on: <11-26-15/0315:45> »
Okay, but we restarted the process so we are now at lets say 12 or so -  (2 marks 1 trace and 1 edit file) there is some time. 

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #42 on: <12-01-15/0724:02> »
Sorry fellas for not responding earlier. Work's pushing my limits. I'll get to a post asap, promise. In the meanwhile you could discuss how to interrogate him, what you wanna fix out etc. You have his commlink and a cyberdeck, too. It shouldn't be a big deal for Mark to get into these, so feel free to assume you can extract data from them.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #43 on: <12-01-15/0819:05> »
A cyberdeck? what kind can mark dream of his own deck?

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #44 on: <12-01-15/1144:35> »
Might be obvious, but I'd suggest to browse for his contacts and then later ask the Street Scum characters if any of the names ring something.
Oh, and I'd also suggest to hang him upside-down for interrogation, that way it'll be harder for him to escape and he'll get a pretty bad headache pretty soon.

And don't worry about the time, life goes first, as a certain someone used to state.