NEWS

Date Night ( OOC )

• 558 Replies

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #510 on: <05-16-16/2108:36> »
Ok, since kicking ass and taking names is part of my GM'ly duties let me step in here and say: Life happened to all of us all at once. Boom had projects & finals, Cat and a new job and future move, Grenades with Cat, Gilga with a job change and move, Mulcarn with the worst possible week a human being can have forcing him to drop, Irish is off and on crazy with his job. And I'm not disclosing my problem. So, posting got spotty, and now it's damn near absent. I can work with almost anything RP-wise as long as you play your chara's. But I can't work with nothing, and that's about what we've got now.

So, since trust building is essential after that heal, and Cat & Gilga have to come to some kind of understanding with their chara's or the game gets un-tenable, that meeting and talking IS going to happen. Talk it out, fight it out, shoot each other, I don't care what you do as long as you do something. Feel free to make one long google.doc where you make it happen over a week or a month. And to facilitate that I'm pushing back the Poland timeline to allow out mojo-slingers time to train, and time to team build. And if you want in this game I need posts.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #511 on: <05-18-16/1009:28> »
My understanding was that you guys were at Josies on Tuesday night.  That would have been the end of Marco and Jed crafting Jed's focus, and the end of Marco and Jed's training and working together.  Also day 8 of the downtime. 

Boom posted Thursday when Arc woke up though.  I think its now Wednesday morning.  There was some time earlier in the week for Jed to do some surveillance, I'll have to write that and let Smiles post it in the space she reserved. 

Jed's plans for the next two days are to learn a new spell (watcher ritual).  This leaves him free in the evenings.  So a Wednesday night meeting would work.
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #512 on: <05-18-16/1408:26> »
Hi Irish, you are correct in thinking Jed & Marco are a bit behind the timeline. And so that I don't miss the moment when your info searching turns up results here's the info on Nicolai & Bella.

Nicolai, Code Name : Ghost - professional torturer for a (formerly) large bratva in the Russian Mafia. A professional hit many years ago and all of it's members were believed dead. Prior to that event Ghost was known to be responsible for torturering and killing over 100 people.  That number is said to be more than double that in suspected kills. Believed dead he surfaced some 7 yrs ago and has assumed leadership of a small bratva in southern Poland.

Bella - Rescued from the club and hospitalized she is said to be recovering.

Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #513 on: <05-18-16/1551:02> »
Well, I wasn't really thinking that we were behind the timeline as much as Boom got a day ahead.  Yelena came home from Josie's to hear Marco chanting to enchant (which, technically we would have been at my lodge for that as the Tuesday night were were creating my focus, but that's minor. 

The two days I was writing formula's, I had planned to do a little surveillance on Nicolai to try to locate Bella.  I had also intended to use my police forensics lab technician contact to get a copy of the police report, looking for names of survivors.  If you like, that could be how I found out she was in the hospital.  Just let me know how much it would have cost for the information. 

I'd be happy to meet the team somewhere in the evening, whatever evening it really is to have a team meeting. 

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #514 on: <05-18-16/1630:39> »
Irish.

Apologies for the confusion.  I readily admit that after her implant procedures, I have been running Arc on mostly fluid time, able to jump in interactions as needed.  Therefore, the orion and desire to meet as a team can translate to "as soon as everyone is in the same room".

As I did a bit of a content edit to my last IC, I went ahead and swapped the date stamp to Wednesday as well.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #515 on: <05-18-16/1637:09> »
Thanks Boom.   I seem to be the only one to whom the days are important (IC wise).  I tried to line it out up front what days I was doing what.  If we are on Wednesday morning, I'll be at my place learning a spell.  I can answer messages and agree to meetings for dinner.

Looking forward to getting to post in scene with you guys again. 

Been busy with claims, since we've had some wind and historic rain and flooding down here.  The gentleman who was mentoring me for liability claims went to another company and took me along.  About the time that the liability claims started flooding in, all the wind claims from the other companies hit.  Almost have all those closed out, now trying to get me liability reports in on time.  Good thing about the liability is that the timelines are less tight. 

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #516 on: <05-18-16/1742:52> »
Duly noted.  The feeling is mutual :)

Sounds pretty intense.  With my finals for my most challenging term yet next week, I can understand the crunch.  Best of luck with it.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #517 on: <05-24-16/0005:38> »
I'm taking a mini-vacation over the next few days so posting from me will be a little spotty.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #518 on: <05-25-16/1219:09> »
I'm good until we meet tonight.  I have nothing to post until then

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #519 on: <05-26-16/2119:56> »
Duly noted, Irish.  Got my last final tonight.  I'll have some ting up in the morning to keep things rolling

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #520 on: <05-28-16/1533:03> »
This is Jed's first time to see Firefly and Tuskaloosa.  He hangs back as he enters to assense and observe.  I rolled a 6 while assensing Firefly, Tuskaloosa, somehow with 16 dice I only rolled 2 while assensing you.  I hate digital dice rollers.  I get very consistent results with real dice, often get wildly different results with digital. 

If you guys want to post here what I observe about you (and brief description) I can copy paste into my post, or you can make you own.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #521 on: <05-28-16/1553:05> »
If Jed observes the astral he might notice that Marco is dual nature, as if constantly astrally perceiving. Even-tough he should not be under the influence right now.

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #522 on: <05-28-16/1812:46> »
Firefly may detect the assensing, but even if she does she doesn't evade it.  Not sure what you want to know about her, but with a 6 you likely know just about everything but her three measurements... :p

Duck N. Cover

• Chummer
« Reply #523 on: <05-29-16/0055:33> »
What Jed can see of Tuskaloosa:

A female troll in her early-to-mid 20's.   Her skin is a bit too brown to be just a tan, along with short, black hair just long enough for bed-head and hazel eyes [she's Hispanic]. Her horns are sweeping and knobby...they remind you more of an Ibex than a Bighorn sheep.  They are also asymmetrical: one starts right of the center of her forehead and curves back along her head, the other starts behind her left eye and swings around the side.  The overall impression is that of an askew Three-Horn crown/tiara that's missing the right side.
     There is a length of clean, polished motorcycle chain attached to the base of her left horn that falls to her shoulder.
     She is wearing a duster and fresh work boots, and carrying a scuffed-up but serviceable full helmet.  She has simple street/workshop clothes (hoodie, t-shirt, baggy jeans) under the duster.
     As far as trolls go, she is average, at best: you've seen buffer, tougher female trolls and she doesn't hold a candle to the physique of your stereotypical male troll bouncer.
     She does however have a Smartlink enhancement to her natural eyes. She also has two Datajacks: one that runs down her right arm and terminates before her wrist and one in her scalp, behind her right ear.
     She is not Awakened.
     Her aura shows her to be in good health, and while she appears calm her emotional state is that of high spirits, though muting a bit as time goes on [likes to drive, calming after arrival].  It is also rather complex: like thousands of flowing streamers/tendrils.  The better her mood, the more they flutter as if in an unseen wind.  The calmer she gets, the less they do so.  For the most part the 'breeze' blows the tendrils over/past her; from time to time crosswinds [errant thoughts, doubts, guilt, etc.] will blow them around.

[note: if she gets agitated/angry, the tendrils get rigid and spikey.]

Anything else?
Speech     Thought      Matrix/ Commlink

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #524 on: <06-06-16/1113:38> »
Hey Duck, somehow missed the notification of this post.  Thanks for the description.  I segued into noticing Marco because I wasn't sure what to put about you.  No I can see you.  :)

Shaman Yuri,  Did Firefly stop to eat?  I assumed she did and addressed some conversation to her.  Obviously if she never stops the game to eat, that doesn't work...