Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Shadowrun Sixth World: Seattle Edition!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Typhus:
Is there a PDF Street Date for Double Clutch yet?

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:

--- Quote from: Aria on ---And we need our Run Faster equivalent next please  ;)

--- End quote ---

You have a great mind!

--- Quote from: Typhus on ---Is there a PDF Street Date for Double Clutch yet?

--- End quote ---

I think the powers that be want physical copies on shelves the same time the pdf becomes available.  Seattle Edition was special in that it's essentially a reprint, so it went live in the wild, not just for Gen Con attendees.

Maded:

--- Quote from: Stainless Steel Devil Rat on ---I think the powers that be want physical copies on shelves the same time the pdf becomes available.  Seattle Edition was special in that it's essentially a reprint, so it went live in the wild, not just for Gen Con attendees.

--- End quote ---

Well, I wouldn’t really say it was truly live if the hard copy was only available to a small group of people for a short amount of time, lol. But I understand what you’re saying. I’m waiting for this book and Double Clutch, hoping beyond hope that they are available before the 3rd and 8th of October. I know that they won’t be, but I am hoping.

Why those dates? I’m getting paid to GM Shadowrun then! That is, if I can get a table with all the D&D5E people glutting the player market around here, ugh. Oh I am running 5E too, and those tables filled quickly, which kinda made me sad because I’d rather do SR any day.

FastJack:
If you can read German (or have a good translator), Double Clutch is available from Pegasus Spiele now on DriveThruRPG.

Aria:
As a non-German speaker that’s a bit annoying :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version