NEWS

[OOC][SR4A] Crash and Burn: Chapter I - {Recruitment Closed} -

• 99 Replies

WrongConcept

• Chummer
  • "This demonstrates my stupidity"
« Reply #75 on: <10-17-13/1623:01> »
Am i the only one thrilled!!!! This is so cool im gming in pbp for my first time! i like it! :P

Nope your not the only one, having an excellent game so far (well except with invisible castle still haven't heard a thing from them)

Remember if you need me to trow a roll for you to check or do anything your character will do just tell me!
"Welcome to the Shadows... We bake cookies on tuesdays and prepare for mass murder on saturdays, we do rest at sundays to start murdering on Monday... WHY?! my thats a stupid question, because mondays suck!" -Mad Gunner Brian

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #76 on: <10-17-13/1852:31> »
@Xzylvador: nice analysis on whack jobs  ;D
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #77 on: <10-18-13/0132:22> »
@WrongConcept: I just made something up based on 3 hits on my Lone Star knowledge test and what I OOC know about have megacorps store data.  If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll correct my post.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #78 on: <10-18-13/0827:35> »
It seems right, i don't know if they store main areas day to day surveilliance in an offline node, but with the processing power and storage from the Shadowrun universe it shouldn't be surprising.
"Welcome to the Shadows... We bake cookies on tuesdays and prepare for mass murder on saturdays, we do rest at sundays to start murdering on Monday... WHY?! my thats a stupid question, because mondays suck!" -Mad Gunner Brian

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #79 on: <10-18-13/0851:12> »
probably not, but I was talking about the reports on why they didn't react faster all those years ago.  Those I assumed would be in off-line storage, as it would IMO be very nice blackmail material.  A police corporation not doing what it's contractually obliged to do.  They don't come much better.  :)

Now I just have to buy a full face mask of some sort, as I'm not going into a Lone Star facility without anything less.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #80 on: <10-18-13/0926:49> »
And a lot of stealth or artillery!... Im the last part kind of guy.

cr4kp0t

• Omae
  • The 'Doc' will see you now!
« Reply #81 on: <10-18-13/1200:32> »
sorry i've been a bit slow with posts atm... work is crazy.  busy tonight but should be able to post alot this weekend.,
« Last Edit: <10-18-13/1206:36> by cr4kp0t »
PbP Legend:
Narrative | Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #82 on: <10-18-13/1519:50> »
@cr4p0t: Don't worry! i do understand crazy work, lucky for me lately has been pretty lax, its the companny anniversary and i left most of the preparations ready.

Quote from: @Ren
Special Ruling

Ok, so about Empathy Software on VR, by what i read on the rules (my pen and paper players dont really use Empathy Softwares) it requires a Camera, in VR you shoulnd't be able for one simple reason most Avatars are inhuman with a special detachment from emotions, except the ones you programed. Due to the nature of WrongConcepts ultra realistic avatar and seemingly full emotion representation, i will allow the use of Empathy software on him. However roll Intuition + Computers (1) just to see if concrete has the wits to use it on WrongConcept even tough he knows thats just an avatar. Post the roll here.

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #83 on: <10-18-13/1628:29> »
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #84 on: <10-18-13/2243:47> »
Nice Ren!, im only waiting for Ren and farothel to say yes or no to the job to answer, and Ren Concrete got something, ill reveal it later

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #85 on: <10-19-13/0506:43> »
I hope I have understood the job correctly?  :-[

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #86 on: <10-21-13/0841:13> »
Ok, guys im dying of allergies (exageration) i was off the meds because i go to an inmunologist and the test he needs to make me required me to be off the meds, i assume that this wendsday i will be able to go back to full post! sorry for the delay

Hellion

• Omae
« Reply #87 on: <10-22-13/0151:51> »
Hope Ya feeling better WrongConcept
Its not the victors who write the history books, its the suvivors

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #88 on: <10-23-13/1057:47> »
Quote from: @Ren
Dead Headzzz is a former BTL junkie safe house and dealing center, for some reason the Triads hit the place hard and recovered the place making it a reputable stablishment, its a decent club... for the zone it is, and it has many tourist, however the BTL dealing is still alive and kicking now with other drug dealers, very private VIP's used for anything, mostly clean, Triad Heavy Security, and runned by a specially charming Chinesee Human.

cr4kp0t

• Omae
  • The 'Doc' will see you now!
« Reply #89 on: <10-24-13/1201:42> »
PbP Legend:
Narrative | Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral