NEWS

Can't Wait for the Matrix

• 2 Replies

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
  • How do people add personal text under their name?
« on: <11-29-14/1353:02> »
Seriously, I'm getting annoyed with internet in real life. Lost my net for months this last time. Long story...

So, I can't wait for the Matrix to exist. Just so I don't have to worry about that happening. Sure, my connection will be slower than a Troll that dumped Agility, but at least it will always be around!
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #1 on: <11-29-14/1515:11> »
I think some cities are trying to establish a city-wide wifi, so we've got that going.  I just really want to see a better implementation of AR.  So far all we have are the very expensive and kinda awkward google glasses.  AR is so cool to me, though.  And it has such crazy usefulness in day to day life.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
  • How do people add personal text under their name?
« Reply #2 on: <11-29-14/2200:46> »
AR is another thing I look forward to, but they'll need to make it more environmentally-projected than how it is in ShadowRun. Closer to holographics. That way, they can more easily include pets in it.

Mainly because it would be amusing to entertain a cat for hours using an AR mouse.
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>