NEWS

[OOC] Virtual Underworld 93 Planning Thread

• 134 Replies

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #15 on: <09-23-10/1510:53> »
Bah, sorry, BTW, that I haven't gotten back to anyone.  I got sidetracked wth stuff, and don't have the time to really play with much right now.

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #16 on: <09-28-10/1934:06> »
If folks are a bit worried that FoxBoy is a bit on the mary sue side, I could post a full character sheet here if needed. He's just a standard character from a table top game I'm in, 400 BP + 72 karma.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <10-09-10/0950:47> »
Mystic, you you may want to pay just a bit more attention to the names in the IC thread. Doc Chaos's character that you responded to is named "Gent", yet you called him Doc.

Also, on another note, I notice alot of people are constantly not formatting their posts correctly.

Rule number one is:  
Use the proper format.

>>>>>[This is the proper format.]<<<<<
     -- MacCallister (19:44:23/09-04-2072)

That's 5 >'s, Brackets "[ ]", and closed by 5 <<<<<'s for the body of the text.
5 Spaces, two dashes "--", a space, and then the character's handle, a space, and then a time stamp enclosed by parentheses "( )" using the HH:MM:SS/Month-Day-Year format.  Just like the original sourcebooks.  Use the current time and date (Don't worry about time zones, and time shifts, just post your current time on your computer), and todays date, with the year as 2072 (And in January, we'll bump to 2073).

I do plan to be a bit of a Style Nazi here...  So try and follow the correct format.  Here's an example that you can cut and paste if you need:

Code:

>>>>>[XXXXX]<<<<<
     -- XXXXX (HH:MM:SS/MM-DD-YY)

I'd also like to take the time to point out that this system is designed for military time. There's no AM or PM, so it's best to list 10 PM as 22:00.
« Last Edit: <10-09-10/1148:58> by Joker »

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #18 on: <10-09-10/1311:35> »
I like to point out that the 'little bit of fun' foxboy's offering out to folks is an run I like to get started, just as in experiment. It'll be a side thread of the VU93 thread, a run to harass the local 'adult entertainment' trid studio and it's manager until they get the hint.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #19 on: <10-09-10/1510:31> »
Foxboy, if you want to start a PbP thing, create a new thread called "[OOC] XXXXX" asking for recruitment. That way you can get all the character sheets for all that are involved in one place.

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #20 on: <10-10-10/0015:38> »
Mystic, you you may want to pay just a bit more attention to the names in the IC thread. Doc Chaos's character that you responded to is named "Gent", yet you called him Doc.

Sorry chummereno, I wasn't kiddin about the sleep thing, and I was a bit rushed at work. Starting to become a bad habit.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #21 on: <10-10-10/1605:39> »
Foxboy, if you want to start a PbP thing, create a new thread called "[OOC] XXXXX" asking for recruitment. That way you can get all the character sheets for all that are involved in one place.

I'm on it, thanks!

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <11-29-10/0342:25> »
Off Topic Note:  I'm going to archive the main VUW thread and start up a new one around December 1st.  As I mentioned before, one thing I kinda want to do is play around with some stuff for Missions in these threads, so while a lot of the chatter that goes up will be the usual goofy stuff, some of it may be hints as to plot developments for upcoming Missions adventures, or discuss some fallout from released adventures.  I'll likely start up a new [IC] thread each month.

RdMarquis

• Newb
« Reply #23 on: <01-24-11/2309:10> »
Is the thread still open to new characters? I have a couple in mind I'd like to play as for a while to flesh them out a little.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #24 on: <01-24-11/2323:41> »
Sure! Just go over to the Biography thread to lay out the details on the character, then go ahead an post away in the VU threads.

BTW, Bull... January's almost over. Maybe a new thread everytime a Mission has (or is about to) come out? ;)

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #25 on: <01-24-11/2351:03> »
FJ:  THat's probably what I'll do.  I opened the December One expecting 04-00 to be out toward the end of December, but alas, the Holidays and some art hold ups delayed things.

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #26 on: <04-04-11/1111:16> »
Wolfgar's stuff is up, I know he reads like a complete BA, but he has his weaknesses, and hates to work alone.
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #27 on: <04-24-11/1904:44> »
hey chrona message me about particulars on this op, but the idea is kinda still building in my head from a run that got the orriginal price put on this guy's head
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #28 on: <11-13-11/2043:37> »
Saw someone asking if this was open, so I thought I'd ask if it still was as well. Got an old SR3 character I've converted over to SR4 that I might want to use in this occasionally. Just let me know if it's cool. :)
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #29 on: <11-28-11/1830:12> »
Follow the forum rules, etc. etc., and I don't expect you'll run afoul of anyone except for ICly ...
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.