NEWS

Preview Shadowrun, Sixth Edition’s Product Lineup!

• 58 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #45 on: <05-25-19/1140:55> »
I hope they offer a couple of different sizes...SR dice quantities are some...different than other games. ;D

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #46 on: <05-25-19/1645:42> »
As long as it doesn’t have that awful 30th logo I will gladly buy them all
So that leaves 3 out of 5.
and I will buy those. But I’m a gamer, give me more!!!

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #47 on: <05-25-19/1732:03> »
As long as it doesn’t have that awful 30th logo I will gladly buy them all
So that leaves 3 out of 5.
and I will buy those. But I’m a gamer, give me more!!!
Said the coroner to the Pokemon champion: "Gotta bag 'em all!"
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Singularity

• Chummer
« Reply #48 on: <05-26-19/0035:16> »
They're coming out with dice bags soon, multiple types. My wallet hates them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx3SmV6h7x-/?igshid=oljtdyjj80rx

Ooh, there's at least three bags there that I want! ^^
Only three?

I stand corrected: There's five I want. I miscounted.  :-[

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #49 on: <05-26-19/0954:40> »
I stand corrected: There's five I want. I miscounted.  :-[

Sounds like an opportunity to me ;D

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #50 on: <05-27-19/2002:09> »
I hope they offer a couple of different sizes...SR dice quantities are some...different than other games. ;D

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #51 on: <05-28-19/0953:49> »
I’ve found that by going with metal dice, I can meet that 3lb target far more quickly ;D

Oddyseus

• Newb
« Reply #52 on: <06-03-19/1917:39> »
Man, I would love know when preorders open for the Executive Edition. I see that the LE is already up on Amazon. But nothing can be found regarding the Exec Edition of the Core RB.

Shinobi Killfist

• Prime Runner
« Reply #53 on: <06-03-19/1925:50> »
Man, I would love know when preorders open for the Executive Edition. I see that the LE is already up on Amazon. But nothing can be found regarding the Exec Edition of the Core RB.

Yeah while I hate my local store I eventually went because they don’t have these up anywhere. I think the executive edition may have come and gone. They refused to put pre orders up on their store or places like drive through it seems.

Oddyseus

• Newb
« Reply #54 on: <06-03-19/1945:59> »

Yeah while I hate my local store I eventually went because they don’t have these up anywhere. I think the executive edition may have come and gone. They refused to put pre orders up on their store or places like drive through it seems.

I hope it isn’t gone! Contacted my LGS and having them do some digging around. Like you pointed out, maybe the Exec Ed is only available through brick and mortar game store ordering.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #55 on: <06-04-19/1535:20> »
Or direct from CGL...high priced, limited items may not be as attractive to most retailers. If they haven’t nailed down all the details, they may have also delayed releasing it to the market for solicitation.

Oddyseus

• Newb
« Reply #56 on: <06-04-19/1600:28> »
AJ,
I did look at CGL store and it is not listed, yet. Guess I am really eager and need to wait?

Shinobi Killfist

• Prime Runner
« Reply #57 on: <06-04-19/1836:46> »
Or direct from CGL...high priced, limited items may not be as attractive to most retailers. If they haven’t nailed down all the details, they may have also delayed releasing it to the market for solicitation.

My local store did not see it on alliance as a pre order. I’m not sure if that is because it sold out or because it’s not up yet. I asked him to keep a eye out for it. I’m not expecting much. When I tried to get him to pre order 5e he said he wouldn’t carry it because he thought SR sucked. That plus over hearing behind the counter talk and I Haven’t really been back until 6e. Though this time he did just pre order what he saw without the attitude.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #58 on: <06-04-19/2057:10> »
I don’t think it’s been released yet. At minimum, I’d expect it to be available for sale direct from CGL and there to be a formal announcement.