NEWS

Upcoming Products / Releases

• 96 Replies

ShadowMaster

• Newb
« Reply #60 on: <05-11-18/2142:54> »
That's like asking when will we get an official announcement in that area of the forums about a new release happening. Have we had one in the last 6 releases?

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #61 on: <05-12-18/0019:27> »
Shouldn't the news section of the forum be updated, now that Dark Terrors, Toxic Alleys etc. have been released?
Oh bless your heart.

But seriously, the last time they tried to update things, we went through about a year where the forum was down more often than it was up, and when it was up it wasn't working right, and then sometimes they might get it working only to have to roll it back a month or two when something else breaks...

You're better off hoping for an honest politician.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

lokii

• Chummer
« Reply #62 on: <05-12-18/0813:22> »
You are telling me, updating that list will take the forum down? o_O So basically this is the new: http://www.shadowruntabletop.com/products/upcoming-products/

You don't understand: I have default javascript off. So to me it's an actual useful list. Just--if not updated--its usefulness rapidly decreases. I advertised that newsfader on reddit. Oh ghost, have I betrayed the trust of my upvoters?
« Last Edit: <05-12-18/0817:43> by lokii »

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #63 on: <05-12-18/0913:51> »
As others have alluded to, CGL is not the most...proactive...when it comes to announcing upcoming products/releases.

lokii

• Chummer
« Reply #64 on: <05-12-18/1324:42> »
Frankly, I was under the impression you would be able to update the newsfader. That's why I asked here. Insidious nudging. ;) Guess I was mistaken.

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #65 on: <05-12-18/1722:25> »
The forum works and everything seems to look good release wise, I for one am grateful for that.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #66 on: <05-22-18/1825:06> »
According to Jason on the facebook page, something big will be announced tomorrow.

Big Shadowrun news coming tomorrow! Be ready to be excited!

And before anyone asks: No, it's not a new edition of the RPG. jmh
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

neomerlin

• Newb
« Reply #67 on: <05-22-18/2308:20> »
Are the new printings of the core book actually available? Do we have a street date? I've been looking online but everybody appears to just be selling the original printing with the original cover art. I can't tell if there's a digital version of the new printing exists, yet, either.

Finding Shadowrun books in FLGS around here is like finding hen's teeth and before I ask if the new editions can be ordered in, I'd like to be sure it's actually available.

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #68 on: <05-22-18/2310:22> »
I own a store in Central IL, We have the new printing on our shelf. They are available.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

neomerlin

• Newb
« Reply #69 on: <05-23-18/0030:07> »
I own a store in Central IL, We have the new printing on our shelf. They are available.
You're the best. Thanks.

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #70 on: <05-23-18/1146:30> »
Just looking through the comments to the 'big announcement tomorrow' post, I found the following from JMH:

As it turns out, that should be going to press this week, but that's not the announcement! jmh
(where "that" = "the new matrix splat book")

That’s not the announcement, but look for e-release of Street Lethal soon! Origins attendees might be able to pick up physical copies … jmh

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #71 on: <05-23-18/1932:39> »
For those who didn’t see the post in the main board, CGL has launched a KS campaign for Sprawl Ops

HiddenBoss

• Newb
« Reply #72 on: <05-27-18/1741:13> »
I think a lot of people are waiting on the kill code news

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #73 on: <05-28-18/0843:48> »
I know I am, but nothing more to share at this time.

HiddenBoss

• Newb
« Reply #74 on: <06-18-18/0612:20> »
Well Street Lethal is out and i hear it gotten worse in editing