NEWS

Shadow Amp: A Shadowrun Anarchy Podcast

• 3 Replies

Console_Cowboy

• Newb
« on: <01-29-17/0031:58> »
So, I noticed everyone talking about Anarchy and decided to make a thing. Today marks my first leap into podcast published and the release of the first episode of Shadow Amp: The Shadowrun Anarchy Podcast: http://shadowamppodcast.blogspot.com/.

It's quick and dirty, short and sweet, just like SRA.

Each episode will include all kinds of helpful info to keep you on the bleeding edge
Want to know how to handle Amps, Qualities, Plot Points, and Talk Time? He'll go over all the dirty details in Shoot Straight.
Need some quick nuyen? He's got you covered with new Contract Briefs in From the Fixer.
Looking to stick it to the man in new and creative ways? He'll bring you new optional rules with Lifestyles of the Wretched SINless.
Finally, each datapack will include a digital file for runners to download and use on their local runs. To keep the corps from finding it, Edger's making them available to download in PDF format most Sixth World saps and corporate deckers think is too obsolete for the modern world - some real Paydata.
“The future us already here. It’s just unevenly distributed.”
-Neuromancer

KFC

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <01-31-17/1205:06> »
This is great!  8)
I highly recommend it to everyone, not only to Anarchy fans. Kudos Cowboy chummer!

Console_Cowboy

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <02-01-17/0059:03> »
Thanks, KFC. Planning Ep 2 now. Gonna discuss Plot Points, the Contract Brief will involve the Seattle Zoo, and Lifestyles of the Wretched SINless will talk about using the Lifestyles from traditional versions of SR in SRA.
“The future us already here. It’s just unevenly distributed.”
-Neuromancer

waspeyelad

• Newb
  • /u/ockbald's here!
« Reply #3 on: <02-02-17/1646:35> »
Now that's a podcast I'll be following. Really curious how you will translate lifestyles to SRA.