NEWS

( IC ) Neverland

• 401 Replies

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #60 on: <05-03-14/2051:46> »
//Darren, i need this link, marks on it, mine, iŽll take care of the lady// his thoughts racing James just looks at the lady here goes nothing Already called the cops, wanna get caught with a stolen commlink in your hands? it might be a long shot but worth a try James thinks.

http://orokos.com/roll/189038
http://orokos.com/roll/189037 3 hits
« Last Edit: <05-03-14/2056:49> by Celtibero »
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #61 on: <05-03-14/2145:06> »
@James She looks a bit non-plussed, and making a decision she straightens up her spine and then steps closer to you so that she's now just a meter away she says, "Good. Then I can report that mugger! You know very well that that comm isn't stolen! I'm lucky to be standing here in one piece."

By the pricking of my thumbs.: 7d6t5 2

@Celtibero roll to oppose cha+con with a +2
« Last Edit: <05-03-14/2200:23> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #62 on: <05-03-14/2200:15> »
Guess you are correct ma'am, better report a mugging. his wired reflexes on and his hand lurching forward James pretty much stopped trying to reason with the lady, sometimes direct action is a way to get things done, may not be the best way but it may also get results.

http://orokos.com/roll/189046 +2 dice on opposed con+cha roll
http://orokos.com/roll/189048 initiative: 19
http://orokos.com/roll/189049 2 hits
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #63 on: <05-03-14/2216:17> »
@Jamesinitiative: 7d6 21 ok, 9, not 21

Which means you first sir. *curtsies*

« Last Edit: <05-03-14/2247:51> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #64 on: <05-03-14/2255:15> »
She see's your movement and turns to dance out of the way of the shock glove while her hand comes up with a taser. This close her perfume wafts to your nose. A very, very expensive perfume, and a woman who was way out of your league.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #65 on: <05-03-14/2327:05> »
@James, Her eyes widen in shock when you connect and she would have screamed in pain if it weren't for the partial paralysis the glove was already producing. The hand reaching out to taze you continues it's swing, as much reflexive jump as it is deliberate movement.

ouch: 5d6t5 2

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #66 on: <05-03-14/2334:26> »
She falls then, the rigor taking over. Her mind aware, but more aware of the pain.

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #67 on: <05-03-14/2339:42> »
Standing on her ass, the slight scent of ozone and the perfume wafting over James as he just looks at her thank God for holding cups thought James as he looked at the coffee cup on his left hand. his right hand going into the coat and drawing is Ares Crusader I asked nicely the first time, the AR visual display assuring James that he had gel rounds loaded into the gun, but the lady did not know that did she? just don't try anything funny said James as he bent over, while gently putting the coffee on the ground, intended to search for the fallen 'link or to take it from her in case she had stored it.

The perfume! you where in coffee shop, just who are you lady?

//Darren, had some trouble, trying to retrieve commlink, news on the Johnson?//
« Last Edit: <05-04-14/0001:22> by Celtibero »
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #68 on: <05-03-14/2351:08> »
@The Professor : You're able to find the military record on Derren easily enough, as well as a job history. Looks like he and James served in the forces at roughly the same time. Although James was in for longer and his service record includes some combat time. It looks like this Derren was mostly desk jobs, despite a truly impressive record of awards on the firing range. Hmmm, he taught snipers at an elite academy for a short time before he got out.  Since hen it looks like he's had some jobs involving protection for bigwigs. And a "person of interest?" Might be why he's here now. Wrong job, wrong place and your whole life changes.

@James You hear, "Omg! Is she alright! Do you need help!" A couple in business casual come around the corner and seeing her on the ground rush up.
« Last Edit: <05-04-14/0004:51> by ismilealot »

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #69 on: <05-04-14/0012:04> »
Quickly looking for the marks on the commlink, James looks at the incoming party just what i needed! stay away, docwagon on its way. lowering the gun somewhat so that with a fair amount of luck they would not notice it.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #70 on: <05-04-14/0020:12> »
@James You're fairly sure their eyes were on her rather than your big gun. The woman says, "I've had some training in first aid. I can help. What happened? How did she fall? Did she hit her head? Is she diabetic?" From the ground you hear a groan."Uggh, it's ok honey. I'm ok, no need to call the DocWagon. I should know better than to wear these heels. Just help me up." She rolls over. "Just help me up." and she holds out her hand to you. The MARKs on the devices are clear.
« Last Edit: <05-04-14/0059:18> by ismilealot »

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #71 on: <05-04-14/0552:11> »
//fuck, could be anywhere by now, a full search could take ages and there's nothing to say that girl wasn't just a diversion. We got a scene back there?// Derren jogged back to the fence line, mentally activating his ancient wired reflexes and preparing himself for a fight.
He takes another good look over his shoulder into the car park and heads through bushes again.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #72 on: <05-04-14/1043:39> »
Looking at the marks on the devices floating in his AR display James canŽt help wondering What do we have here?!. Pivoting to his right James carefully inserted the gun inside the coat, the movement and the coat hiding the piece as it went into the belt in the small of the back. Two sets of marks on an equal number of commlinks could only mean that one was the master unit and the other was the 'link that James hacked just a few minutes ago.

//set Crusader: gun safety on//

You ok? Said James while stretching out his left hand to help the lady up.

« Last Edit: <05-04-14/1050:48> by Celtibero »
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #73 on: <05-04-14/1500:02> »
@James "I think so honey." "Remind me to trash these heels when we get home." She takes your hand and stands up. Turning to the couple standing there she says, "Thanks for the offer. I'm sorry to have scared you." Loking back up at you she says, "Honey, I think I need to go home and change. Can you just get my caf for me and I'll meet you there?" She reaches into her bag and pulls out a very nice comm, top of the line just 2 years ago, looking at it she says, "Send" A second later you're comm buzzes and she says, "Oh good, my comm wasn't damaged in the fall." I'll call work and tell them that I'll be a little late." I'm just glad it's your day off so that I'm not making you late too." Turning back to the couple she says, "Thank you again. But I really am alright." she smiles warmly at them, it's a charming smile on a pretty face and the couple relaxes, the woman answers "Well we're just glad you're ok. We came out and you were on the ground there with this guy standing over you. For a moment there," she pauses, "well, never mind. I'm just glad you're ok."

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #74 on: <05-04-14/1623:59> »
@James, She looks past you, "Oh wait, that's lucky. Hey bro. I need a lift home. I fell and made a mess of my suit. she gestures at her suit with the hand holding her comm. I can't go to work looking like this. I can't believe I caught you here." Turning back to you she says. "Don't worry honey. My brother will give me a ride.", and she starts walking towards him."