NEWS

( IC ) Neverland

• 401 Replies

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #45 on: <05-01-14/1527:45> »
The professor soon arrives, a bit besmirched.

//compose message: Well, do we have a face man yet or not? If not, I need to send out some messages and hopefully they'll be around. And we might also need an actioneer too.. So, I'll send a message to the archeologist I know. A convention is coming up and he might want to be able to afford it, shouldn't be a problem right?
//send message: James
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #46 on: <05-02-14/0700:14> »
Yet another message flashing in his AR display Jesus... what's with all this messaging??

//activate thought to voice
//set outbound destination: The professor

you arrived, good, tracking the Johnson, big troll crossdresser, cant miss him, I am at the front of the building. face would be nice but we need a debriefing, over.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #47 on: <05-02-14/0924:52> »
You scan for the icon and find it quickly around the side of the building. Suddenly you hear a startled feminine yelp, and then a clatter.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #48 on: <05-02-14/0931:15> »
Derren jogs to the junction, trying to keep the bushes between him and it until the last second before taking a good look right and left for the garishly dressed mark.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #49 on: <05-02-14/1615:00> »
@ Derren You don't see him. But you do see a slender elven woman getting up off the ground near a car. "Hey!" She shouts, turning around to face some bushes. "Watch where you're going!" she looks down at the ground and then shouts again. "And I've got your comm if you want to come back here and abologize!" You see the garish trilby on the ground this side of the bushes.

@James The icon remains around the building.

@The Professor You've arrived in an affluent area of town with upscale business. Things always look so different than VR. There when you'd checked this area out the businesses had far more personalization. This soycaf bar had had a wonderful atmosphere of a lagoon by a waterfall with a tiki bar floating in it and merfolk that took your order and delivered your drink. Reality is just sad in comparison.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #50 on: <05-02-14/2134:55> »
What the... Earing the yelp and the following noise James quickly turns on his wires, left hand with a cup of coffee and right cybernetic hand reaching for the gun on the jacket holster, not drawing it, but as his mother used to say "better safe than sorry" quickening his steps he turns the corner of the building, the Johnson marked 'link clearly visible on his AR display.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #51 on: <05-03-14/0853:45> »
The woman brushes herself off and adjusts her clothing muttering to herself. Then gathering her things she looks up and sees the two of you. She stops and picks up the MARKed comm and says, "Did you see what happened?" "I want a witness in case that freakshow tries to com back and say I stole his comm." She walks towards you visible angry. "I don't know why we pay taxes to have KE when animals are left free to roam." Then as she comes closer she looks both of you in the eye one after the other and says, "Did you see what happened?"

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #52 on: <05-03-14/1040:29> »
Listen lady, I didn't saw anything, but you might as well hand over that 'link as it isn't yours. James was not a metahumans rights activist, that had been Kelly, but calling them animals? That was unacceptable. 
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #53 on: <05-03-14/1253:11> »
The professor sends out the messages to "The Face" and "Archeologist."

//messsage Audio:

Hello, its your favorite professor with a job for you,
I don't have the details, their quite over due.
Come down the the soy cafe, 3rd and Martin
Its like school, a hidden kindergarten

We can talk about times gone past
with a hint of high  upperclass
While we wait for this johnson chap
I still need to get better at gentlman's rap

Snickers softly to himself as he sends the message, the professor pulls out his little flash light and waves it around a few times before finding a seat to sit in. "I'll just wait here for James." he murmers softly to himself.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #54 on: <05-03-14/1319:36> »
Ignoring her plea for a second, Derren had to get a bead on where the ridiculously dressed man went.
Where did he go?! which way?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #55 on: <05-03-14/1537:54> »
@The Professor The tables outside are glass topped with a wrought iron appearance. Each has the theme of a different country under the glass. The chairs cushions keep them from being cold, but the umbrella over the table is large enough to cast some shade and is a welcome relief from the heat.

@Derren Still about two meters away from you as she's walking towards you she looks at you and says, "He went that way." pointing at some bushes that obscure the next parking lot from view, and then turns toward James.

@James Looking at you indignantly she say, "I most certainly will not!" she glares at you. "It may not be mine. But it most certainly isn't yours!" Whatever that clown was, guy, girl, I have no idea, he dropped it when he knocked me over running through the parking lot. He was probably running from the police!" she says with a toss of her head. "So unless you're it I'm not handing anything over!"
« Last Edit: <05-03-14/1914:07> by ismilealot »

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #56 on: <05-03-14/1638:53> »
The professor sits, crossing his legs as he waits for service, James, the Johnson, the others or something interesting to happen to cause him to wander off.

In the meanwhile, he decides to use up his sprites data search abilities before GOD came down on it and him. 

Assisting the Sprite's Matrix Perception: 10d6t5 5
Sprite's Matrix Perception, -2 due to public: 16d6t5 4

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #57 on: <05-03-14/1702:40> »
Lady where is he and just give me the bloody thing, why you holding on to it anyway? Asked James, this was getting too far suspicious for him, maybe she was just a bigoted lady, maybe there was more to it or maybe not.

judge intentions roll http://orokos.com/roll/188876 1 hit
« Last Edit: <05-03-14/1923:31> by Celtibero »
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #58 on: <05-03-14/1916:26> »
Derren nods his thanks and bursts through the bushes at running speed, forcing branches and twigs out of hay as he looks around for the mark
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #59 on: <05-03-14/2032:45> »
@ The Professor You find yourself by the lagoon once more. This time comfortably ensconced in a giant seashell. A mermaid swims up to you, large kelp green eyes contrasting with pale blue skin and emerald green curly hair held back with a coral tiara. The delicate scales flash, coruscating gently in the sunlight. "Welcome to My Paradise Cup." "Would you like to see a menu?" she says. All around you ICON's are appearing. You see James' ICON, it's on the other side of the lagoon. Multiple ICON's representing people are scattered around the tiki bar and lagoon in different style of chairs ranging from seashells and hammocks to mermaids. As your vision goes outward you see the myriad ICON's of people, as well as the much larger ICON's of businesses. One is obviously a small news station as a headline feed is being displayed in the form of scruffy town crier. Hmmmm, a massage parlor for discriminating guest under undue business stresses must have just opened as their advertisement lacks a bit of polish, no doubt they meant that to be suggestive, but for the kind of upscale clientele they seem to want to attract the back of the masseuse really should be more "finished". James's ICON isn't moving and neither is another ICON near him, a neon pink trilby. But the ICON that was near him of a wooden mannequin in a standing position, sporting a top hat and monocle is suddenly rushing away.

@Derren You crash through the landscaping, at least the mulch isn't fresh, it always leaves a bit of a stink behind when it is, and you come through out the other side. It's only a few meters to the next parking lot. Looking around you don't spot him. But this parking lot and the one that's across the road are both more than half full. He could easily be ducked behind a vehicle. Jeez, what kind of Johnson says follow me out and then makes that a game of Hide-n-Seek?

@James She looks at you challengingly, "I most certainly will not! That cretin knocked me over and then ran! He can have his dime store knock-off when he apologizes to me." "And as for you, I'm warning you. I have not had a good morning already. I came in my car for a cup of soycaf, not a Barrens brawl, and I have not had it yet. If I were you I'd move out of my way. If you try anything at all I WILL call the police!" Out of the corner of your eye you see Derren break through the landscaping going after the target in the direction she pointed.
« Last Edit: <05-04-14/2155:23> by ismilealot »