Catalyst Game Labs > Forum Business

Downtime

<< < (3/4) > >>

Doc Chaos:

--- Quote from: Jadehellbringer on ---The issue appears to have been caused by EMP from a nuclear blast coming from the Battletech forums... the issue has been resolved via counter-battery fire.

--- End quote ---

Gotta love Thorshots...

Caine Hazen:

--- Quote from: Jadehellbringer on ---The issue appears to have been caused by EMP from a nuclear blast coming from the Battletech forums... the issue has been resolved via counter-battery fire.

--- End quote ---
Dammit, we took those away from you kids once!  Stop letting Malvina Hazen play with the WMD!  Or else some savvy technomancer is gonna start hacking all your mechs!

Jadehellbringer:

--- Quote from: Caine Hazen on ---

--- End quote ---
Dammit, we took those away from you kids once!  Stop letting Malvina Hazen play with the WMD!  Or else some savvy technomancer is gonna start hacking all your mechs!

--- End quote ---

Nah, you can tell it wasn't Malvina. If it was her, the server would have crashed due to being flattened in a game of Warship lawn-darts.

DarkLloyd:

--- Quote from: JM Hardy on ---Further update: It also looks like we might be pushing our space limits. So we'll be rectifying that.

Jason H.

--- End quote ---
Lol. I figured we'd all hit that glass ceiling pretty quick. I watch how active the BT boards are and just Knew this would take off too. Oh well that's growing pains for ya. GL

Dead Monky:
Nukes?  Damn.  I was sure the Horrors had figured out electronics.  Oh well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version