NEWS

Creating historic mythological characters

• 3 Replies

FreezeBoxJawsh

• Newb
« on: <08-12-14/2110:36> »
My friends and I were tossing around  the idea of how fun it would be to create characters from mythology and have our gm rework an Epic for shadowrun and allow us to play through it my buddy and I want to either be The Thunder brothers Thunder and Lightning from Japanese myth I was thinking we could be a troll elf combo. Thunder being the troll with a massive club/shotgun/ grenade launcher equipped with flashbangs and elf being super fast and high reaction time equipped with a sonic sword with a yellow or blue lazier to color and an smg with electric rounds. 

Do y'all think this remotely doable or should we scrap the idea also what gods or demons would you make to enter our campaign

ZeldaBravo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <08-12-14/2244:11> »
It is doable in 4e for sure.
*I have problems with clarifying my point in English, so sometimes I might sound stupid or rude.*

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
« Reply #2 on: <08-13-14/1639:54> »
I personally wouldn't go to god level, but converting.creating various mythological beings/persons of note in Shadowrun should be pretty easy.  Gilgamesh, Hercules, Merlin, Koshei the Deathless, etc.  are all excellent possibilities. 
Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?

martinchaen

« Reply #3 on: <08-13-14/1642:57> »
Not a "mythical" being per se, but Ragnar Lothbrok!