Off-topic > General Gaming

Bull Pimps Himself Out!

(1/9) > >>

Bull:
Ok, starting up a thread where I can post all my pimpage.  I've been doing a lot of different creative endeavours in an effort to start making some kind of living off my creative efforts, and want to have a place here to share those all in one place.  So as I do stuff, I'll post it here.  Your support would be deeply appreciated, and hopefully you enjoy some of what I do!

First up, I have a Patreon!  Patreon allows you to pledge monthly support for a creator, and in reaturn said creator provides regularly crafted...  stuff.  In my case, I do a combination of:

* YouTube videos (Vlogs, Reviews, Whatever else I can come up with)
* a monthly Skype hangout
* Physical goodies (Buttons, Stickers, whatever I can come up with) for certain pledge levels.
* A slot in an Actual Play Shadowrun game I'm running online, or getting together to play an online video game of some sort (for certain pledge levels)
* All pledges get access to a writing folder as well, where I will regularly post fiction, game material, essays, or whatever else I can come up with.
Most of my YouTube videos produced for my Patreons are also publicly available as well.

And finally, I've started up an online shop where you can buy Shirts (and other goodies).  I will periodically upload new designs here.

The first three designs are:

RowanTheFox:
I will remember this once I have found employment.

I'm usually skint fragging broke, but I like to help out my fellow starving artists whenever I can.  :)

AJCarrington:
Might just have to pick one of these up :)

cantrip:
I have a friend in Portland that will dig the Orc Decker shirt - nice!

Tarislar:
Dang it Bull !!!  You've discovered my weakness.  Corny T-Shirts!

Not only did I get 2 of them, I found several more from that website,  grrrr.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version