NEWS

Fencon VIII Dallas, Texas September 23-25th

• 5 Replies

nimrod_funk

• Newb
« on: <07-21-11/1644:24> »
http://www.fencon.org/Default.aspx

Fencon needs Shadowrun GM's. It's at the same hotel as Totalcon with a huge authors list of guests. It should be a good show this year. I went last year and liked it so I'm coming out this year to run Miniatures games and a Horror game.

"Can't stop here it's bat country"

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #1 on: <07-21-11/1653:17> »
I'd be more eager to sign up if I wasn't so terrified of my Fall semester.  So much of my schedule is up in the air right now, the last thing I want to do is get ahold of them, offer to run a few SR games, and then have to flake at the last minute because I've got too much on my plate.

Hrm...it's sorely tempting, though.  This is the first I've heard of the thing, but I'll certainly keep it in mind after I find out more about my schedule in the next couple of weeks.

nimrod_funk

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <07-22-11/1138:39> »
No worries. The guy running gaming is UBER laid back. I've known him since around 1990 or 1991. If you want to run with the caveat of "If I have an uber assignment I'll have to bail" I think he'll be okay with that.

I'll message you his address. Next time your in town (Fort Worth) let me know we can grab a cup of joe over off of Berry street at a new Coffee House that opened up.

Cheers,

The Guarnieri

Digit

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <07-24-11/1050:50> »
This one is actually close by. I'd be willing to run something on Saturday. I'm assuming there are some con modules we can get from CGL.

-Tim

nimrod_funk

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <07-25-11/1037:06> »
I'll message you the address now. It should be a good sized show this year.

I believe Bull is the official contact for Missions if you'd like to run them. Critas knows more about that but I believe that's the gist of it.

If you have problems getting in touch with folks let me know and I can see if I can do some leg work for yeah.

Cheers,

Brian Guarnieri
« Last Edit: <07-25-11/1041:47> by nimrod_funk »

nimrod_funk

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <09-08-11/1136:28> »
Not sure if anyone has had any problems getting in touch with the Gaming Coordinator. If you have any problems or interest please let me know and I can forward them on to Matt. I've known Matt jeez since I was in bloody high school. He's a good guy and has been doing this since shortly after Shadowrun was initially released. I think I ran my first con in 91'? Anyways I'm sure he'd love to have some Shadowrun games out there.

Cheers,

The Guarnieri