NEWS

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

• 1367 Replies

TonyK

• Chummer
  • 20 year on-and-off SR fan...
« Reply #990 on: <09-06-17/2308:54> »
Agreed...wasn't expecting this one, but really looking forward to it. TBH, all of the upcoming releases are looking good 8)

So I guess it's two books of advanced rules for each of matrix, magic, and combat?
My fave quote from SRR: "Damn you Mike Pondsmith"

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #991 on: <09-07-17/0406:17> »
And Critters if you count Howling Shadows and Dark Terrors.

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #992 on: <09-11-17/0814:37> »
During interview on the 6th World Podcast, Scott Schletz mentioned the upcoming releases for Shadowrun 5:
  • Complete Trog (already out)
  • Street Lethal - Advanced Combat book (should also include some stuff on Corp Security)
  • Dark Terrors (main contributor should Kevin Czarnecki, and contents is "all the things that goes bump" in the night in Shadowrun, so yep, probably down the line of the awesome Threats book)
  • Advanced Matrix book - content unclear but one can hope for some Technomancer love along with some more stuff on Resonance Realm

Ragnarok

• Omae
« Reply #993 on: <09-11-17/2208:08> »
During interview on the 6th World Podcast, Scott Schletz mentioned the upcoming releases for Shadowrun 5:
  • Complete Trog (already out)
  • Street Lethal - Advanced Combat book (should also include some stuff on Corp Security)
  • Dark Terrors (main contributor should Kevin Czarnecki, and contents is "all the things that goes bump" in the night in Shadowrun, so yep, probably down the line of the awesome Threats book)
  • Advanced Matrix book - content unclear but one can hope for some Technomancer love along with some more stuff on Resonance Realm

Let's just hope that TMs don't get the whole "Sandpaper condom" treatment from Bubba the Love Troll.
"More human than human" is our motto.
- Tyrell, Bladerunner

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #994 on: <09-11-17/2213:48> »
Let's just hope that TMs don't continue to get the whole "Sandpaper condom" treatment from Bubba the Love Troll.
Fixed that for you. And since what they really need is a ground up rewrite, I'm not holding out hope.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Ragnarok

• Omae
« Reply #995 on: <09-12-17/0145:37> »
Let's just hope that TMs don't continue to get the whole "Sandpaper condom" treatment from Bubba the Love Troll.
Fixed that for you. And since what they really need is a ground up rewrite, I'm not holding out hope.

I know its a pipe dream, but one can only dream.
"More human than human" is our motto.
- Tyrell, Bladerunner

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #996 on: <09-20-17/1806:55> »
Amending my own post above:

• Street Lethal - Adventure (now out)
  • Advanced Combat book - including a chapter on security measure
« Last Edit: <09-21-17/0426:03> by belaran »

&#24525;

« Reply #997 on: <09-20-17/1950:45> »
Street Lethal is not the adventure book.

KatoHearts

• Newb
« Reply #998 on: <09-21-17/0041:17> »
As per the lastest missions book.

"What waters? We’re in a desert!. [Tag: City by Shadow: Casablanca]"

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #999 on: <09-21-17/0429:03> »
@Omae I've bought it over Drivethru and it is a standalone adventure - like Splintered State.

@KatoHearts Cool! Happy to see that Shadows of Marocco has not been cancelled.

Anyone has an inkling about what could be the "Better Than Bad" mentioned in the JackPoint section of Complete Trog ?

The world doesn’t have enough good guys. Time to apply for that hero job. [Tag: Better than Bad]

Carmody

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1000 on: <09-21-17/0628:38> »
    Anyone has an inkling about what could be the "Better Than Bad" mentioned in the JackPoint section of Complete Trog ?

The world doesn’t have enough good guys. Time to apply for that hero job. [Tag: Better than Bad]

As mentionned by AJCarrington  one page earlier
    • Better than Bad: A Deep Shadows sourcebook focusing on hooding, for those runners who want to try to do some good in the world. Includes information on why hooders do what they do and how they do it. Also brings some city details on Pretoria.
    My profile picture is a crop of Alfredo Lopez Jr  Mickey/Wolverine.

belaran

• Omae
    « Reply #1001 on: <09-21-17/0631:27> »
    Oh, thanks! Due to the lack of notification the past week, I've missed a lot of update - including this one.

belaran

• Omae
    « Reply #1002 on: <09-21-17/0633:28> »
    Oh, and I got confused, the adventures releases is called "Lethal Weapons", not "Street Lethal". Street Lethal is indeed the advanced combat book coming up.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
    • Ace Runner
    « Reply #1003 on: <09-22-17/1408:55> »
    Quick note...Dark Terrors will be swapping spots with Street Lethal, due primarily to art availability.

belaran

• Omae
    « Reply #1004 on: <09-22-17/1540:54> »
    This means Dark Terror before Street Lethal ? AWESOME !!!!!