NEWS

So what was this run called? [4E]

• 4 Replies

psycho835

• Omae
« on: <06-01-20/0552:52> »
Have a bit of a problem: there is a 4E adventure I'm trying to find, but for the life of me I canNOT remember the names of neither the run nor the book it was in (I don't THINK it's one of the missions).
So here's what I remember:
-the adventure is set in Seattle;
-characters include Bull, a female dwarven grass roots politician and Brackhaven's personal runner (name starts with Z, I think he has move-by-wire?);
-the aforementioned politician and/or her loved one (mother?) gets kidnapped by Brackhaven's runner and the players have to play "save the hostage" (my recollection is REALLY muddy on that one);
-the finale includes at least one helicopter on "Z's" side, I think it was there to pick him up;
-"Z" appears in other adventures as well, but I think the politician is never heard from again.

Side note: I'm seeing a similar "ID this run" thread on this forum (sadly, I don't know the answer to that one either), which makes me wonder: shouldn't there be some thread specifically for that purpose?

Sphinx

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #1 on: <06-12-20/0020:55> »
Sounds like Splintered State.

psycho835

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <06-23-20/0616:29> »
Holy shit, it is. I was certain it was in 4E, no wonder I couldn't find it! Thanks chummer.

Sir Ludwig

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <09-04-20/1549:39> »
Yeah that is Splinter State in 5th.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

josephwillis

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <10-23-20/0548:48> »
That's Splintered State.