NEWS

Looking for a pbp game

• 7 Replies

JDA

• Omae
« on: <01-15-11/1525:25> »
I'm looking to join a pbp game. Character can be made anytime.

joe15552

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <01-17-11/1226:57> »
Sup JDA. What kind of character are you thinking of making?

Anyone else looking for a game? Maybe if some other people say, "I wanna play too," a GM will volunteer his services.

I could probably handle another game myself. I haven't played a face for a while, and I think I could come up with an interesting Face-Hacker.... well, not hacking faces... well, maybe hacking faces too, but you know what I mean.

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <01-18-11/1010:26> »
I'm in a game already, but I'm looking for another one. Or possibly two. I wrote up a crazy street-preacher type mage for the 'Gang Related' game starting up, but there's a lot of interest in that one, and I'm not confident he'll make it in. If he doesn't, I'd like to play him somewhere else.
I also started writing up an ork infilitration expert/sniper last night. He looks like fun, and I'd like to play him.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

DjinnOTheWest

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <01-19-11/1538:40> »
Ahem, "I wanna play too." I'm new here and I've never done a pbp, before and it is interesting and especially alluring given that I cant seem to find a live game. So count me in if you guys can set one up.

Damnyankee

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-30-11/1707:31> »
Im in. 
Ive done PbP before, but for a while my Internet access (none at home) and my life style (worked 3rd shift) made it hard to play.  Now that I'm fully in the 21st century id like to play something.

Damnyankee

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #5 on: <01-31-11/1339:43> »
Count me in, anytime, anywhere. I`ll line up my characters in Char C&C thread...

@Damnyankee:  Are you going to try that MacGyver guy :)

Damnyankee

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <01-31-11/1556:07> »
maybe.  Would depending on the setting.

Bryanthelion

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <02-10-11/2011:18> »
I'm totally game, I'm willing to play any type of character that the squad needs.