NEWS

London 2072 , Not so green and pleasent land....

• 19 Replies

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #15 on: <12-23-13/1725:21> »
"What's the deal between the Gooners and the Arsenal!? I haven't seen a grudge match like this in a while!" Miner says cupping his free hand around his mouth.
Ha, You're not from round here are ya? the Gooners, are arsenal. the other ones, them in white, are spurs. Local lads, grudge match. always some big hitting tackles going in.
Where you from mate?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Solodice

• Chummer
« Reply #16 on: <12-23-13/1853:34> »
"What's the deal between the Gooners and the Arsenal!? I haven't seen a grudge match like this in a while!" Miner says cupping his free hand around his mouth.
Ha, You're not from round here are ya? the Gooners, are arsenal. the other ones, them in white, are spurs. Local lads, grudge match. always some big hitting tackles going in.
Where you from mate?

Miner laughs to himself about his mistake, "I'm from the UCAS. What about you? Local?"
Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ― Hunter S. Thompson

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #17 on: <12-24-13/0417:45> »
Haha, that'll be why then! Kind of a local, from up north originally. Just near Leeds, but moved down here a few years ago to do the whole "bright-lights-big-city" thing. Not quite what I'd had in mind though {he smirks and gestures around the room to show it hadn't really worked out}. What brings you over this side of the pond then?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Solodice

• Chummer
« Reply #18 on: <12-25-13/2354:16> »
Haha, that'll be why then! Kind of a local, from up north originally. Just near Leeds, but moved down here a few years ago to do the whole "bright-lights-big-city" thing. Not quite what I'd had in mind though {he smirks and gestures around the room to show it hadn't really worked out}. What brings you over this side of the pond then?

Here we go with the details...

"Business. Not for a company per say just some personal stuff."

That's all Miner had to say on that matter. Any more digging would be a bad idea for the new guy.
Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ― Hunter S. Thompson

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #19 on: <12-28-13/1119:15> »
jesus, this guy's a bit frosty.
Alright man, suit yourself. Enjoy the game.
He walks away from the bar with his pint and joins his mates back near the darts board, waiting for the next game.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor