NEWS

[SR5] Online Game Adding Players

• 7 Replies

Palladion

• Chummer
« on: <07-27-13/1546:43> »
With the introduction of the new edition, our online group has begun a new campaign.  In order to accommodate schedules (and absentee and accountability issues inherent in an online game), we are looking for four new players.  Beginners and newcomers to Shadowrun are welcome.  The game is played on Fridays at 8:00 PM EST (depending on the GM's schedule) using Roll20 (www.roll20.net) and Google+ Hangout.

Requirements for the game are ownership of the core rulebook, consistent communication and attendance.  You can contact me for additional information via private message and sending me your email address.
P A L L A D I O N

Slide

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <07-28-13/1452:36> »
Wish I could play in it. but the words consistency and my schedule don't work. BTW I would still be much interested in resource sharing. I've just been distracted by too many emails :D Good luck

Ryo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <07-28-13/1501:27> »
I could potentially play. I'm consistently free on Fridays at the designated time for the next few months at least. Just depends on if the campaign sounds fun to me.

mtfeeney = Baron

• Ace Runner
  • I love crunchy numbers
« Reply #3 on: <07-28-13/2057:53> »
How long do you play per session?
Remember, you don't have to kill the vehicle to stop it, just kill the guy driving it.

Swizzler

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <07-29-13/0645:19> »
I would be very happy to join your adventure. Experienced shadowrun/D&D player here.

Palladion

• Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <07-29-13/1025:55> »
Wow, there has been an overwhelming response, thank you everyone for your interest. We filled up the slots really quickly. I will keep a list of people if the group shrinks or changes. I apologize in advance if we were unable to accommodate you to play at this time, hopefully in the future.

Thanks!
P A L L A D I O N

UltraFennec

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <08-07-13/0020:40> »
Like everyone else here I'll add my name to the pot. Time works, played Shadowrun before, platform of play choice is cool.

Slavezero91

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <08-16-13/2226:34> »
I'd like to play if you get a spot open really new to shadowrun but would love to play from the look of the rulebook it looks fun