NEWS

Four Points Sheraton? (Possible Lockdown spoilers)

• 2 Replies

Lorebane24

• Omae
« on: <01-23-16/0934:10> »
Hope this is the right forum for this sort of thing.

So I just started a new Lockdown campaign and I have two major arcs I want my PCs to follow, but I've been combing through the book for a few other ideas for some smaller stories, and this hotel just really jumps out at me.  Was curious if anyone else had done anything with it in their games?  I'm having trouble coming up with details myself, though one I had hit upon was having it work as basically a Deus hive that's been taking over by head cases with a dominant Deus personality and now they're turning it into SCIRE-lite.  Is there an official story for this thing, btw?
The power of the Tri-Horse!

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1 on: <01-23-16/1042:26> »
Honestly? News on what is happening inside the lockdown zone is thin. We just don't have any info other than what is in Lockdown, or what you can find in Shadowrun Chronicles (since they're working with Catalyst on the plot). You're probably not going to see more until it is resolved, unless we get a new Threats book.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

cyclopean

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <01-27-16/1926:22> »
The cool thing with 4 points is that there are 2 separate creepy groups there (according to AJ/DC's journal), one of which seems to be some "in-control" head cases using the shamblers and ragers to attack the community in the Sheraton. They way i'm playing it in my game is that the sheraton crew are just shitty survivalists, trying to lure other survivors to them to rob (and maybe eat? who knows!), while the other group is infected and trying to break in (though trying to conceal the organized nature of their assaults a bit).